Season 1:

Tennessee Ernie Ford
Cass Elliot

Season 2:

Buddy Hackett

Season 3:

Leon Redbone
John Ritter

Would you mind doing a late second season style outline with ABBA?

DTF

Reaction score
LOl, that was great; the few times I've had time to read I've loved your ideas. I thought maybe S&W might accuse Dr. Bob of steaaling their lines when he jokes about "neither one should see the light of day, - I don't recall enough of the Muppet Show to know, though, maybe Rowlf did those jokes as Dr. Bob, too. I only really know the main Muppets.

Gonzo in a fasion show is great.

I follow few celebrities - pay most attention to the fictional universes created by the TV shows that were on, so I don't know what I'd do with certain performers. However, if you can come up with something for William Shatner I'd really thinkt hat would be cool. Or Leonard Nimoy.

And, yes, I hve a few small ideas for a sequel to my last Elmo's World parody, where Kiersten might get Elmo to say "I", but not enough yet for a full sketch. Maybe soon, I don't know.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
DTF said:
LOl, that was great; the few times I've had time to read I've loved your ideas. I thought maybe S&W might accuse Dr. Bob of steaaling their lines when he jokes about "neither one should see the light of day, - I don't recall enough of the Muppet Show to know, though, maybe Rowlf did those jokes as Dr. Bob, too. I only really know the main Muppets.
As far as I can remember (and I can remember pretty well, I have all 120 episodes), that joke was never used before on TMS.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Who performed the following characters:

-the bats (in addition to Steve Whitmire)
-the spelunkers
-the Roman Legion band whatnots
-the whatnot man in the UK Spot
-the other whatnots and bird in the UK Spot
-the Muppet Sports ducks and whatnots
-the chickens
-Droop
-the whatnots and frackles in the closing number

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Droop is (almost) always performed by Jerry Nelson, and is so here.

The Roman Legion band Whatnots would be played by all the puppeteers, as would the characters in the closing number and the bats and spelunkers in the opening number.

I hadn't decided who performs the Whatnot man in the closing number as I didn't envision it in anybody else's voice but Leon Redbone's (who sang the only version of the song I've heard). The Whatnot man would look like the character who sang "Girlfriend of the Whirling Dervish" on the Marty Feldman episode, only less Arabic (that character, after all, looked a little like Leon Redbone, what with the glasses, mustache and hat). Let's say for now that Richard Hunt performs him.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
the other whatnots and bird in the UK Spot: Various Muppeteers with Steve Whitmire as the bird
the Muppet Sports ducks and whatnots: Various
the chickens: Various
the whatnots and frackles in the closing number: Various

P

Philip Kippel

Another nitpick...

Gorgon Heap, you've used Gladys as the Muppet Theater's canteen lady in your Season 5 outlines, even though she stopped appearing on the show after the first half of Season 3 and was replaced by Winny in Season 4.

So, in the Season 5 outlines, maybe you should replace Gladys with Winny.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
That thought has occurred to me, but considering they only used Winny in one episode, I always kind of disregard it. I mean, she was even less of a regular than Gladys. And anyway, although I do specify the timeline, part of the joy of fanfics is breaking the real-life rules (at least the ones that casual fans won't notice).

P

Princeton

One more question about The Bat...

Which kind of Steve voice is used for this character? Wembley? Or the Viking Pig that he voiced in the Roger Moore ep?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Which kind of Steve voice is used for this character? Wembley? Or the Viking Pig that he voiced in the Roger Moore ep?
More along the lines of Wembley. Think Rizzo, or the White Rabbit from the Brooke Shields episode, or the rabbit in VH from the Andy Williams episode.