TMS Outline:Joan Blondell:Season 1

Pug Lover

Reaction score
OPENNING THEME

FOZZIE'S JOKE

GONZO'S GONG GAG

OPENNING NUMBER

STATLER:"The dumbest song I ever heard.By the way,what is the Monster Mash"?
WALDORF:"That's the dumbest question I ever heard".

BACKSTAGE

GUEST STAR SPOT

AT THE DANCE
Rowlf & Miss Piggy
Scooter & Hilda

SWEDISH CHEF

VETRINARIAN'S HOSPITAL

TALK SPOT
Joan Blondell finds herself in the middle of Kermit and Fozzie's continuing argument over who should be host of the show.So she attempts to reason with both of them.She tells Kermit that the show could never have a better host.Then she tells Fozzie how she adores his jokes,and that the show wouldn't be funny without him.
When Joan succeeds in patching everything up between Kermit and Fozzie,the three of them sing "I Like You".

SKETCH

SAM:attitude::"Presenting Wayne and Wanda.In The Misty Moonlight."
As Wayne and Wanda stand under moon and stars,Wayne begins to sing "In The Misty Moonlight",when Cookie Monster suddenly appears from behind the moon,mistaking it for a cookie,and devours it.

CLOSING NUMBER
Gonzo
Scooter
Hilda
Floyd
Animal
Janice
Nigel
Wally
Mildred
George
Wayne