TMS Outline: Kate Beckinsdale

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Opening: Kate is at the security desk and Bobo won't let her in. She tries to explain to him she's supposed to host the show, but he goes back to his crossword puzzle. Kate then pulls out a used book.

Kate: Kermit told me that you sold a book autographed by Smokey the Bear, but you didn't know which one. If this is the EXACT book you sold, will you let me in?

Bobo: Yeah, I guess. (Takes a look at the book.) Hey, what do you know? It is!

She then sneaks by him until he notices that Smokey doesn't spell his name with an 'ie'.

Opening Theme: Gonzo pops out with a bubble blowing device instead of his trumpet.

Opening Number: Emily Bear and a chorus of Anything Muppets sing "Garlic" from "Dance of the Vampires".

Statler: You know what garlic has in common with this show?

Waldorf: What?

Statler: They're both repellant! (Both laugh)

Backstage: It seems Rizzo has fallen in love with Kate. She finds an envelope addressed to her with a love note that says how his heart skips a beat when he sees her ankles. She doesn't know it's from Rizzo, but thinks it's still a weird letter.

Song: Electric Mayhem sing "A Boy Named Sue", in tribute to Johnny Cash.

UK Spot: A TV commercial for "Johnny Fiama Sings Holiday Favorites", with some much unneeded assistance from Sal.

Sketch: Kate plays a fortuneteller that Kermit visits, and all the visions she gets seem to have something to do with one thing Kermy's not looking forward to.

Kate: It looks like you'll be tying the knot in the future....

Kermit: I hope you mean my shoelaces.

Waldorf: I predict there's something good happening in the next ten minutes.

Statler: What's that?

Waldorf: The end of the show! (Both laugh)

Backstage: Kate receives a visitor at her dressing room-Rizzo with a wheel of cheese gift wrapped for her. She lets him down gently, saying she'd rather be friends, but it's not so bad. He then sees Yolanda the rat and goes on the rebound.

Closing number: Kate and Piggy perform "Cell Block Tango" from the musical "Chicago".

Statler: What a coincidence!

Waldorf: What's that?

Statler: The show's over, just as you predicted!

End...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, that sounded like a "Muppets Tonight" episode, but it was really good. I especially liked the Smokey Bear reference.

Administrators, let me post my message! I am really, really stressed out today and am in no mood to wait 120 seconds! Let's have a little cooperation here.

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Hee hee. Thanks. Sorry about the misspelling. But I do take parts of the Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight for my outlines...