TMS outline- Lee Remick!

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Which muppets appear in this number with Lee besides Fozzie and Nigel?
Some Whatnot Muppets.

Philip Kippel said:
Which aliens and creatures appear in this number? And which one is throwing the wallpaper?
The Baby Koozebanians, a Male Koozebanian, a fish-like Fazoob, Shakey Sanchez, an eel, and Ohboy Bird.

Philip Kippel said:
Which monsters were planning to eat Lee besides Luncheon Counter, Gorgon Heap and Behemoth?
None.

Philip Kippel said:
Do any other monsters appear in this number?
Sweetums, Thog, Timmy Monster, and Mutations.

Philip Kippel said:
Also, which specific aliens appear in "Pigs in Space" and which specific muppets appear in "At the Dance"?
Pigs In Space: Male Koozebanian, a fish-type Fazoob, a bird-type Fazoob, and Shakey Sanchez.

At the Dance: A green Whatnot with a Fat Lady (from the Teresa Brewer episode), Zelda Rose with an old man from "Time in the Bottle" of the Edgar Bergen episode, and a gray long-nosed Whatnot with a gray-haired Wanda. Plus Kermit with Miss Mousey and Mahna Mahna with Youknow Bird.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TSF actually got a couple of these right- only those 3 monsters were planning to eat Lee, and Sweetums, Thog and Timmy are the only other monsters in the closing #.

As for the rest of your questions, I never decided which characters appear in "At the Dance" or "Anyone Can Whistle". Never figured on the aliens for "Pigs in Space", either.

As for "When Father Papered the Parlour", let's say that the fish-like Fazoob is the father, all four Fazoobs are in the #, as are the male Koozebanian, two baby Koozebanians, Droop, and Shaky Sanchez.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
TSF actually got a couple of these right- only those 3 monsters were planning to eat Lee, and Sweetums, Thog and Timmy are the only other monsters in the closing #.
I thought that Big Mama would be among the monsters planning to eat Lee.

As for the closing number, I meant to ask which other monsters appear in the number besides Sweetums, Thog, Timmy, the Mutations and Tom, Dick & Harry. Meaning, do any of the small monsters (Boppity, Gloat, Droop, Miss Kitty, the Scoffs, Snake Frackle, Lenny the Lizard, etc.) appear in this number?

As for the aliens in "Pigs in Space", maybe you could put in the Male and Female Koozebanians, the Phoob and the Fazoobs.

As for "Anyone Can Whistle", maybe you could add in Rover Joe, T.R. the Rooster, Catgut, the little chick (first seen in the Nancy Walker episode), a pig, the duck, Mary Louise, Robin, the Jim Henson muppet and, as TSF suggested, some what-nots.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
I thought that Big Mama would be among the monsters planning to eat Lee.
Yeah, good point. Include Big Mama.

As for the closing number, I meant to ask which other monsters appear in the number besides Sweetums, Thog, Timmy, the Mutations and Tom, Dick & Harry. Meaning, do any of the small monsters (Boppity, Gloat, Droop, Miss Kitty, the Scoffs, Snake Frackle, Lenny the Lizard, etc.) appear in this number?
It's Sweetums, Thog, Timmy, the Mutations, and Tom, Dick & Harry. There should be more monsters in there tho, now that I think of it. Let's add Boppity, Gloat, Uncle Deadly and Miss Kitty.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Waffling on the subject of monster inclusion. Often the numbers with the big monsters were shot in wide angles, ergo the small monsters were out unless they were standing behind something that covered the puppeteers. Dunno, I think just the big six plus Tom, Dick & Harry in a closer shot.

I was also just thinking that the PIS intro by the announcer would be funnier if it said "the crew was embroiled in a deadly game... of pinochle", but that would require a re-write, and I don't know how to play pinochle anyway so I don't know if that takes only two players or if it requires more. But at any rate, 'pinochle' is just a funny word.

P

Philip Kippel

Who performed the following characters:

-Luncheon Counter Monster
-the beach beauties in the opening number
-the characters in "Anyone Can Whistle"
-Gorgon Heap
-Behemoth
-the Koozbanians in "Pigs in Space" and the UK Spot
-the characters in "At the Dance"
-Shakey Sanchez
-Big Mama
-the alligator
-Timmy Monster
-Tom, Dick & Harry

I suppose that the Mutations would be performed by dancers rather than by puppeteers like they usually were. Right?

Also, have you figured out which characters to include in "Anyone Can Whistle"? Unless you might want to try some of the suggestions that I came up with a while back (Rover Joe, T.R. the Rooster, the little chick, Catgut, a pig, the duck, Mary Louise, Robin and the Jim Henson muppet--a reason why I'm suggesting such a diversity of characters like these is because of the name song and having them all get chances to whistle would be definite proof that really everybody CAN whistle...if you get what I mean:big_grin:).

As for the characters in "At the Dance", maybe you could include the British chap (from the Don Knotts and Nancy Walker episodes) and Granny the Gouger, the Guru and a whatnot lady and the scientist that sang "Time in a Bottle" in the Edgar Bergen episode and a whatnot lady...and the old men in the tutus could be whatnots as well.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
In response to the last part, about "At the Dance"- good suggestions. I hadn't thought about the "Time in a Bottle" singer but it works since I set the episode around that same time. Let's have the British Chap dancing with Granny the Gouger and telling the "I forgot" joke, the old scientist dancing with Zelda Rose, the blue guy with the black mustache dancing with the duck-billed lady (both performed by Richard Hunt) and telling the "grow old gracefully" joke, with the Guru (not as the Guru but simply as a random old man) and another old Whatnot dancing by in tutus.

I just came up with another joke for that sketch, too: a little boy and a little girl, from "At the Dance" in the Lena Horne episode, are dancing (Jim voices the boy, Frank the girl):

Boy: "You know, I've heard it said that with age comes wisdom."
Girl: "Who told you that?"
Boy: "Aw, some old fool."

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Who performed the following characters:

-Luncheon Counter Monster
-the beach beauties in the opening number
-the characters in "Anyone Can Whistle"
-Gorgon Heap
-Behemoth
-the Koozbanians in "Pigs in Space" and the UK Spot
-the characters in "At the Dance"
-Shakey Sanchez
-Big Mama
-the alligator
-Timmy Monster
-Tom, Dick & Harry

I suppose that the Mutations would be performed by dancers rather than by puppeteers like they usually were. Right?
Luncheon Counter Monster: Jerry Nelson
The Beach Beauties in the opening number: Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Frank Oz
The characters in "Anyone Can Whistle": Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz
Gorgon Heap: Frank Oz
Behemoth: Dave Goelz
Koozebanians: Dave Goelz, Richard Hunt
The characters in At the Dance: Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz
Shakey Sanchez: Jerry Nelson
Big Mama: Jerry Nelson
Alligator: Dave Goelz
Timmy Monster: Jim Henson
Tom, Dick, & Harry: Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Richard Hunt

P

Philip Kippel

Another way that the small puppet monsters could be included in the closing number is if they appear briefly at different parts of the medley, like at the beginning during "Friendship" and then have them leave the scene until the end, where they'll join in on "Anything Goes" and be around for the applause.

If you choose to go with this idea, maybe you could include Boppity, Gloat, Miss Kitty, Droop, the Blue Scoff and Lenny the Lizard...and scratch Uncle Deadly.

Also, Gorgon Heap, I'm still waiting to hear about who performed the various minor characters in this outline that I asked about...and if you like my suggestions of characters for "Anyone Can Whistle".