TMS Outline-Walter Matthau!

P

Princeton

Or "Sam's Worst Nightmare".
STYLE-LATE 4TH SEASON(CIRCA DIANA ROSS EP)

Cold Opening

Scooter- Walter Matthau? Walter Matthau? 15 seconds to curtain, Walter.
Walter- Thank you, Scooter. Say, why is the theater so messy?
Scooter- Well, you see, Kermit figured that since you played Oscar on The Odd Couple, you'd feel right at home if we messed the place up for you.
Walter- Well, that's very thoughtful, but...
Sam(walks in)- What in the name of Betsy Ross is going on here?
Scooter-(stammers)
Sam- I'm going to Kermit about this!(walks out)
Walter- Touchy, huh?

Opening Theme
Gonzo- a sock comes out of his trumpet

Opening Number- Gonzo sings "Brandy(You're A Fine Girl)"

Backstage- Sam complains to Kermit about all of the clothes laying around the backstage area. Kermit says "Sam, when you become in charge of the show, then I'll take your worries into consideration" and walks away. Sam says to himself "Well, I guess it's time to take charge, then".

Muppet Labs- Atomic Dumpster; Beaker throws some garbage into it and the Dumpster lifts Beaker up into it.

Backstage- Scooter comes up to Kermit and inquires about Sam heading Operation: Theater Cleanup, as Sam refers to it. Kermit says "Oh, it's okay, Scooter. He'll learn that everything in life will backfire on you".

Sketch- Boppity takes his car to a mechanic, played by Walter. Walter asks Boppity what's wrong with the car. Boppity says that he's having trouble with the engine. Walter pops the hood and Behemoth pops out and and eats him.

Uk Skit- Floyd sings "Year Of The Cat".

Muppet Sports- French Horn Unraveling.

Backstage- Sam prepares to throw all the clothes into the Atomic Dumpster. At the last minute, however, the clothes fight back and shove Sam into the Dumpster.

Closing Number- Walter and the Muppets sing "Mr. Wonderful".

Closing Theme

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
That outline looks a little short. Why not have Dave Ebersole do the Walter Matthau outline that takes place circa mid-Season 3 with Harry Belafonte?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
That outline looks a little short. Why not have Dave Ebersole do the Walter Matthau outline that takes place circa mid-Season 3 with Harry Belafonte?
TSF, one question, you have all these ideas, why don't you make your own fan fictions? No one has to write for you, YOU CAN! :smirk:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Princeton, it was good, BUT you need to add some more detail and make it a little longer to fit the show. If you have more details, if would be perfect, but it's good so far bud, keep up the work!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:wink: I second what Barry Lee said Princeton it looks great. If you could just a little bit more here and there it would start to look even great. Just like the improvements in the extended version of your Jack Benny outline. That is terrific:big_grin:

I know you can make all your outlines look as good as that one dear friend. Feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions you want to ask for advice in expanding anytime.I'll do my best to help and I'm sure Dave will help you too. And he's even better than I am, he's the best outliner on the forum from what I've heard and seen.:cool: