TMS Outline-Will Kemp

LadyHyde

Reaction score
*For those of you that don't know who Will is, he is mostly remembered as that guy from the GAP ads dancing to "Stuff Like That". He is part of a dance troupe called "Adventures in Motion Pictures" and has made the leap to acting in the forthcoming movies "Mindhunters" (As Rafe, the java addicted techno geek), "Van Helsing" (Velkan, the kindhearted boy who's trying to hide the fact he's been turned into a werewolf) and Eric Idle's "The Remains of the Piano" (As Leonard Ba--ard. Man, I can't look at that name without laughing. :big_grin: )

Opening: Will tries to get his wardrobe from Pops and receives an outfit from last week's guest star-Bjork.
Pops: At first I thought this was some kind of stuffed animal. (Hands the swan dress to him)
Will: Well, this seems familiar.....

Opening Theme-Gonzo pops out of the O with a kazoo.
Gonzo: Sorry, the horn's in the shop.

Backstage: Piggy announces she's going to the optometrist today to get her eyes dialated, but she insists she gets to tango with Will in the closing number.

Sketch-"Vetrinarian's Hospital"
Dr. Rowlf operates on Randy Pig. He finds that the pig swallowed a watering can, a trowel and a garden hose.
Randy: I wanted a midnight snack, so I decided to make a garden salad. I didn't realize I was in my own garden at the time!

Statler: You know, the jokes and vegetables have something in common.
Waldorf: What's that?
Statler: They're both rotten!
(Both laugh)

Song-Electric Mayhem plays Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London". We go to Will and Fozzie backstage.
Will: That reminds me, I need to get ready for the next sketch.....
Fozzie: Is there a full moon tonight? I'm betting you're a Wash and Wear-Wolf! Aaaah! Wocka Wocka!

UK Spot-Scooter, Beauregard and Harry sing "Ring of Fire", until Harry sets off another bomb.

Sketch-Gonzo plays an animal trainer with a new accquisition-a werewolf (Will). He tries to treat it like a normal dog, but it won't obey. The only thing that calms him down is Rowlf talking to him and translating.
Gonzo: Can you tell what he's trying to say?
Rowlf: Yeah. Apparently, he wants you to change the papers in his cage.

Waldorf: This show has all bark and no bite!
(Both laugh)

Song-Kermit and Fozzie sing "Together" from the musical "Gypsy" dressed as vaudeville performers.

Backstage-Will is giving Robin a dancing lesson when Piggy shows up. Unfortunately, she can hardly see a thing and keeps bumping into stuff. No matter how much Kermit tries to change her mind, Piggy still wants to dance with Will.

UK Spot-Pepe and Seymour sing "Winchester Cathedral".

Closing Number-Will and Piggy do a tango set to Bizet's "Carmen", but she nearly knocks the entire set down during the performance.

Statler: You could say the pig literally brought the house down!
(Both laugh)

Closing Theme
Waldorf: I wish the show would be like that other swan in the ballet world.
Statler: DYING!
Both laugh.

Ryan

Reaction score
Very good, but why 2 UK sketches? :concern:

LadyHyde

Reaction score
D'oh! I am pretty new at this.....:eek:

I might do more with the people involved in "Van Helsing".:flirt:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's okay. Yours was very good. I could picture Piggy bumping in to everything and knocking the set down. It was also a good idea to bring back characters from Muppet's Tonight such as Seymour and Randy Pig, but where was Andy? :confused: