TMS Season 1 Amazon Sales Rank

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the past few weeks, I've been keeping an eye on the sales ranking of The Muppet Show Season 1. In June, the release cracked the top 100, then for weeks it hung around 30-40. Last week it jumped into the top 10 which is just amazing for a Muppet release. Click here to check out the Amazon rank on The Muppet Show season 1. The Amazon ranking is updated every hour, so check it out and let us know how high you see TMS Season 1 climb up the charts.

Since most all of us will be getting The Muppet Show Season 1, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon, that a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set of $27.99 with free shipping.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Currently sitting number 5 just behind the latest Simpsons Box-Set.

Now if we only had a UK release planned...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Still at five, but, Harvey, I'm in England and have ordered the R1 dvds which will play on my DVDrom.

Do you have a computer dvd program?

Funny that there are three programs I never heard of first....then the simpsons, then the Muppets.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Still at five. And I haven't heard of the first two. I know the third, Sin City, is a movie, but I haven't seen it.

So Beau, your cheap R1 dvd you ordered worked on your computer then, did it? That's exciting! You'll be able to watch MWoO!!

And just out of curiosity, what was that cheap R1 dvd you ordered to test it out?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Since most all of us will be getting The Muppet Show Season 1, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon, that a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly.
Well, that cinches it for me. Amazon it is!

Will this also apply to the "Fraggle Rock" Season One DVD release?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Ernie101

Reaction score
That's cool Phillip! I would love to try and help out the site.. Ever think of setting something up for donations?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Well, that cinches it for me. Amazon it is!

Will this also apply to the "Fraggle Rock" Season One DVD release?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
I think on the front page there is a link to Amazon. If tyou go there any time you order somethign from amazon, and order it once you've gone through that link, some of that money will go to thsi site.

If you notice the link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009ULBGS/muppetcentral/

It has: "/muppetcentral/" at teh end. This means that the page has been linked to through MC, so MC is advertising Amazon's sales, and in return amazon provides a persentage to MC. See?

*smackes head realiseng the times that I havn't ordered through this system*

I'll remember for the future though Mr Mc.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Does this work for www.amazon.co.uk as well or is it only for the USA version?

Beauregard: I suppose I could get an American copy I suppose but I don't want to be limited to have to watch it on my computer rather than DVD player. Eventually I suppose I may have to, but I'll hold out a little longer for news of a UK release...

Still at number 5, but now one place above the Simpsons and one behind Alexander.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh no! Oh no oh no! Wo, wo, wo....we've moved down two. Simpsons is down one. *shrugs* Oh well, we are still up with the simpson box set. So I am still happy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I ordered mine last night, along with MWoO.

Also, folks go get your Ghostbusters Special Collectors DVDs which came out today. There are 2 episodes of the Real Ghostbusters Cartoons on there, so hopefully we'll see the release of the full Season Set!