TMS Season 3 broadcast order - help

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Does anyone have a reference with the Season 3 broadcast order on it? Specifically wanting to know the running order of approx. the first half. Much appreciated.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

David French

Reaction score
Does anyone have a reference with the Season 3 broadcast order on it? Specifically wanting to know the running order of approx. the first half. Much appreciated.

UK or US?

And do you mean the episodes that were broadcast as the third season or the 24 episodes that made up that particular recording block?

anathema

Reaction score
In the UK, the third series comprised the following shows:

17 Nov 78 Raquel Welch
24 Nov 78 Alice Cooper
1 Dec 78 Helen Reddy
8 Dec 78 James Coco
15 Dec 78 Marisa Berenson
22 Dec 78 Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge
25 Dec 78 Danny Kaye
29 Dec 78 Cheryl Ladd
5 Jan 79 Harry Belafonte
12 Jan 79 Lesley Ann Warren
19 Jan 79 Liberace
26 Jan 79 Leslie Uggams
2 Feb 79 Elke Sommer
9 Feb 79 Sylvester Stallone
16 Feb 79 Roger Miller
23 Feb 79 Roy Rogers & Dale Evans
2 Mar 79 Spike Milligan
9 Mar 79 Lynn Redgrave

(The other six shows from the production block were broadcast as part of the second series in the UK.)

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
UK or US?

And do you mean the episodes that were broadcast as the third season or the 24 episodes that made up that particular recording block?
US, and not sure about the second question. I know that part of the order consisted of Helen Reddy, Roy Clark, Jean Stapleton, James Coco, another block was Raquel Welch and Gilda Radner, another block was Loretta Lynn followed by Alice Cooper. This is the order they were shown in syndicated re-runs where I lived, and checking with the TMS document on the old, old Henson.com confirmed that they were in broadcast order. I'm just trying to fill in the blanks.

David French

Reaction score
US, and not sure about the second question. I know that part of the order consisted of Helen Reddy, Roy Clark, Jean Stapleton, James Coco, another block was Raquel Welch and Gilda Radner, another block was Loretta Lynn followed by Alice Cooper. This is the order they were shown in syndicated re-runs where I lived, and checking with the TMS document on the old, old Henson.com confirmed that they were in broadcast order. I'm just trying to fill in the blanks.

Actually, the recording blocks for TMS are just simply the 24 episodes that made up each "season" - ie 5 blocks made up of 24 episodes each.

As for the US airdates, I believe TV Tome lists the New York airdates.