TMS: the best of the main characters

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread about our favorite moments with the main characters. So, here are the questions:

1. Kermit
a: what is your favortie song with kermit?
b: what is your favortie sketch with Kermit?
c. what is your favorite episode that revolves around Kermit?

2. Miss Piggy
a: what is your favorite song wiht Miss Piggy?
b: what is your favortie sketch with Miss Piggy?
c: What is your favorite episode that revolves around Miss Piggy?

3. Fozzie Bear
a: what is your favorite song with Fozzie bear?
b: what is your favorite sketch with Fozzie Bear?
c: what is your favorite episode that revolves around Fozzie?

4. Gonzo
a: what is your favorite song wiht Gonzo?
b: what is your favorite sketch with gonzo?
c: what is your favorite episode that revolves around Gonzo?

5. Scooter
a: what is your favorite song with Scooter?
b: what is your favorite sketch with Scooter?
c: what is your favorite episode that revolves around Scooter?

6. The Electric mayhem
a: what is your favorite song with The Electric Mayhem (or your favorite song with just one member)?
b: what is your favorite sketch with any member of the electric mayhem?
c: what is your favorite episode/ backstage scene that focueses on the electric mayhem or just a small number of members?

7. Rowlf
a: what is your favorite song with Rowlf?
b: what is your favorite sketch with Rowlf?
c: what is your favorite backstage scene with Rowlf?

Oh, and by "backstage scene", I also count scenes that took place anywhere in the theatre except for on-stage (like dressing rooms, the canteen, etc.).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
my votes

Here are my picks:

Kermits best song: Happy Feet. Kermits best skit: The talk spot with Rita Moreno. kermtis best episodes: the ones with Peter Ustinov and Linda Ronstadt.

Miss Piggys best songs: What Now My Love? and waiting At The Church, Miss Piggys best sketch: Pigs In Space: The Captains Controls (from the madeline kahn episode), Miss Piggys best episode: Avery Schriver.

Fozzies best song: I've Got Rhythym, Fozzies best sketches: the monologue where he orders all non-fozzie fans to leave the theatre and "Good grief! The Comedians a Bear!", Fozzies best episode: the one with Raquel Welch.

Gonzos best songs: Memory Lane and Nobody, Gonzos best sketch: the one where Gonzo caught a cannonball with his bare hand, Gonzos best episode: the one with Madeline Kahn.

Scooters best song: Six String Orchestra. Scooters best sketch: The Telephone Pole Bit. Scooters best episode: the Jim Nabors episode.

The Electric Mayhems best songs: Tenderly, Don't Blame The Dynamite, and Boogie In The Barnyard. Best sketch with any member of The Electric Mayhem: Veterinarians Hospital: George The janitor. best episode starring any members of the band: Kaye Ballard.

Rowlfs best songs: Cottlesone Pie and The Cat Came Back. Rowlfs best sketch: Sherlock Holmes and the case of the disapearing things. Rowlfs best backstage scene: trying to convince Gene Kelley to sing Singing In The Rain.