To all my Muppet Central Friends

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I know that I have not been active here in quite some time but I have been battling insurance comanies, myself, my broken finger, and awaiting approval for surgery. I made a deal with God that I would give up something I really love in exchange for surgery approval...well sad to say I gave up my muppet central visits...that is why you have not seen me on here....I was holding up my end of the bargin. Well I did get approved and I will be having surgery on July 29, 2003 to have a RNY Gastric Bypass....in so many ways I guess I am like Mrs. Piggy...LOL So I would appreciate it if you guys would say a few prayers for me so that I will come through surgery with flying colors and a speedy recovery. Anyone who wants to email me directly I welcome all to do so. I love each and every one of you and I truely miss you guys. Thanks to Kev for checking on me....you are a true friend.

I love you crazy folks.....every one of you.

Thanks,
Angela aka Sugarbritchez aka Sweetpants

radionate

Reaction score
You and your family will be in my thoughts Angela! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:cry:

Well, I realize that typing here might not be worth it since you've had to give all this up, but you know we all love you, too, and you're our friend! You'll always be a part of our little Muppety family, and when it's all okay for you to come back you know you're welcome!

God speed!
Kev le Foz
:embarrassed: *sniff*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Please pull through. We need you here w/ us. Like Fozzie said God Speed.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Sugar,

I hope it all goes well.

But why give up something that makes you happy and that you enjoy when times are treating you bad ?

If times was treating me bad, Id come here so i could be happy.

:sleep: :confused: :sing:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Angela, I'm prayin' that things go so well and easy for ya before, durin', and after your surgery---may God give ya a speedy recovery!

Really!

May He!

:stick_out_tongue:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
I made a deal with God that I would give up something I really love in exchange for surgery approval...well sad to say I gave up my muppet central visits...that is why you have not seen me on here....I was holding up my end of the bargin.

I hope that things work out for you, and just wanted to add that I don't think God really makes "deals" with people. I don't think you can bargain with God to get what you want... therefore, I think it is safe to say that your surgery has been blessed by God with or without your promise to give up MC.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I hope it all goes well.

But why give up something that makes you happy and that you enjoy when times are treating you bad ?

If times was treating me bad, Id come here so i could be happy.
It's called sacrifice. Give up what you like for something that you need when you might not be able to get it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
FellowWLover said:
I hope that things work out for you, and just wanted to add that I don't think God really makes "deals" with people. I don't think you can bargain with God to get what you want... therefore, I think it is safe to say that your surgery has been blessed by God with or without your promise to give up MC.
There's a scripture somewhere that shows God answers the prayers of those calling on his name.

Anyway, I do hope the surgery goes well, and that you'll be back on your feet soon. Surgery, recovery- they're not fun things to deal with. Just remember your Muppet friends are here, you can always count on your friends, online, in your town, and your family too. "... if you're ever in a jam, here I am. If they ever cook your goose, turn me loose. If you ever feel so happy you land in jail, I'm your bail. It's friendship! Friendship! Just the..."

Sorry, just felt like singing. Give the thread a silver lining.

I hope you, and EVERYONE here going through some difficult times, get well.