To Spread the Muppet Cheer

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hi. I got this idea when I was reading the "You May Be An Obsessed Muppet Fan If..." thread in the games forum. My idea is that each day we have a new quote or "fashion style of choice" or any type of evidence that we are Muppet fans, and throughout the day, members of Muppet central will be performing that task in their daily lives. Such as, one day, a member or guest may be asked to say "15 seconds to curtain" one or two times. And we'll take suggestions and make a schedule for each day and stuff. I don't know, it's just an idea. The way I see it, it spreads the brilliance that is the Muppets, and we may find out someone we're familiar with is actually on Muppet Central and we never knew it. What do ya think? I posted this in Friends and Family, cept it didn't get lots of attention, so I figured it might be better to post it in a more-related forum, if that's all right. :sympathy:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Cool. Well...how about today we use this quote from TMM:

Kermit: Oh, waiter! Waiter!
Insolent Waiter (Steve Martin): Yes? May I help you?
Kermit: You may serve us the wine now.
Insolent Waiter (Steve Martin): [sarcastically] Oh, may I?

For example, if one says "You can fix my car now" or "You can bring these papers to my desk by 1:00" we shall reply "Oh, CAN I??!?!?!" Unless, of course, this person is your boss. Then you are excused. :embarrassed:

And if you don't read this by the morning, that's fine. :smile: