Today, what muppet character(s) are you most like?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I kind of feel like Gonzo. Not one of my best days.:frown:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
I kind of feel like Gonzo. Not one of my best days.:frown:

Exactly what side of Gonzo's mood are you experiencing today? It does appear that it is most likely the pitiable side; but this type of feeling is "off the cuff." Or in other words of wisdom:

Gonzo is one of the most unusual but fascinating characters among Mr. Henson's Muppet creations. And remember, Gonzo was raised by a double batch of motherly love that was provided by his grandmother and his aunt.

True, there was a time when he had a few rather deep and failed romances, but as he lived true to his own uncommon nature, and as he was happily in sync with his character's given elements, he was fortunate to entreat a loving relationship with Camilla, a chicken. Add to that, two of his best friends are a frog and a rat (which for Gonzo, a weirdo, mind you, this is still unconditional love, and it is a great character trait as well).

Gonzo's boundless strength and his continuing self-confidence molded him in to becoming one of the most dramatic, talented, and loveable of Jim Henson's Muppet family.

Give ((((hugs))))!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
A simple, enjoyable thread...I'll give it a shot.

I'm feeling extraordinary today; a pinch of a somewhat euphoric Gonzo, a splash of Bunsen up and about, and a little of Scooter.

Huh, quite a trio to mesh together, eh?

Oddities, oddities, oddities.

Hope Mills

Reaction score
A simple, enjoyable thread...I'll give it a shot.

I'm feeling extraordinary today; a pinch of a somewhat euphoric Gonzo, a splash of Bunsen up and about, and a little of Scooter.

Huh, quite a trio to mesh together, eh?

Oddities, oddities, oddities.

Quite a reliable testimony, BeakS, but what is the dominant emotion hee-ah (accent)? And what is the consuming preoccupation of your Muppet-like desires, mah de-ah (accent, again).

Is it the crazy tire eating side of Gonzo's spunky nature, or is it one of his smooth and suave personas? Is it the Scooter as an intellectual computer nerd or he as a "gofer."

Now, don't blow yourself up while pondering the theatricals ((((BeakerSqueedom))))! :smile: