1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Today

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Ernie101, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Who is looking forward to todays episode of SS i cant wait.
  2. Ryan

Ryan New Member

okay...................and?:confused:
  3. Jackie

Jackie New Member

4. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Oh nevermind no one likes SS
  5. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Well, certainly not the new one.
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I love Sesame Street, even the current version....but was there something IN PARTICULAR about today's episode you were looking forward to? And did it live up to your expectations?

Saying "No one likes Sesame Street" on a Muppet website is pretty inaccurate.

Anyway.

Quinnnnnnn
  7. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

No i just wanted to start this talking about current epsodes cause i noticed most talk is on older issues
  8. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

New Zealand doesn't show Sesame Street on T.V. anymore so I can't say I'm looking forward to it so everyone else has to watch Sesame Street for me!! :)