Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Mm-hm... Hi Miss Piggy, it's Lisa, loyal fan etc. Prawnie and I- Oh, Prawnie says hi, by the way- but we were just calling to see if you could help us figure out what thread we're in, because we know you're good at that sort of thing. Anyway, give me a call back when you get a chance. Talk to you later. Bye! <hangs up> Muffin, anyone?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
The Flippersteps Series, Part IV: Flippersteps Apart

Title: Flippersteps Series, Part IV: Flippersteps Apart

Writing status: Unknown number of chapters written through torment lines

Posting status: Not yet posted

Inspiration: Please see “Flippersteps Series, Part I: Flippersteps in the Sand.” Provides happy ending for stories already included, while adding another.

TBNL: Relatively mild, with one year (story timeline) duration of pain. Beware of dreams, tabloids, and Elvis songs.

Ushy gushy: Roughly 50%

Additional reasons for posting delay: Can’t be posted until “Flippersteps Series, Part III: One Flipperstep at a Time” is complete.

Small Excerpt:

Her jaw slacked. "What?" she said. "But... How is that possible? We're the Muppets! How do we NOT have dancing the first week back on the show?"

"Well, it's simple, really," he said, shrugging uneasily. "The Clodhoppers cancelled, half the chickens have the people-pox, and the pickles all have broken legs! ...Or so they claim, anyway. All the dancing acts had to be postponed or cancelled."

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh the teasers! I wish I could say more but I haven't been able to get here all day so I have many other posts to go through. Thanks for sharing this and happy birthday again!