Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Bringing this fan-fic back to the top of the list after reading it again.

I love it as much as I did before and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Hope we can see an update sometime soon!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Finally I was able to read into the update and what an update it was.

I mean you finally add in :rolleyes:to the story and it was in a great and helpful way too.

Also nice to see that :smile: is still an honorable frog and was willing to stand by his pig/girlfriend.

I must say do keep up the good work upon such a great story as I can't wait to see what happens next.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I have run into a roadblock with this story, I know where it needs to go, just having trouble getting it there. But it will come someday I hope! Don't give up on me completely! :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Just read this fic over again since the blizzard of 2010 has me stuck in my pittsburgh apartment and I love it even more than I did when I read it before...

Desperately looking for an update....sometime soon....please?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Being impressively persistent with another one of my favorite fanfics....

Totally miss this story.....please post an update soon

everytime I hear the phrase Together Again, I think of this story

hoping for an update soon! :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
I haven't gone back and read this from the beginning... I have a tendency to read things back to front (I'm left-handed).

But I have to say, the scene with Jenny and Kermit taking a walk truly resonated something in me.

There's a person somewhere in this world who was once very important to me. We both made some bad choices, and we just can't ever seem to get beyond those anymore. We haven't spoken in six months now.

I wish we had salvaged friendship out of it. I wish I could make contact without fearing that it would be destructive to both of our lives. I wish I could just know that person is okay, especially after recent disasters at their last known location.

I wish I was more like Kermit the Frog.

But I'm not.

DN

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Add me to the quickly-growing list of people who would rully much like to have this story updated. When possible of corpse.
Hugs to you Beth. :sympathy: :excited: :insatiable:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Aww, thanks you guys are too sweet!

I actually do have about half of the next part written...I just don't have as much time to sit and write anymore sadly, as I know other fellow fan fic writers can totally relate to! At any rate, this story is always in the back of my head and I really do want to get back to it at some point...just can't say when.

Thanks and huggles all around!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Bringing another one of my favorite fics to the top of the list..

I have been desperately longing for an update and seriously behind on my nagging responsibilities.

I hope we can get an update on this story soon, you have been doing such a wonderful job with it so far..

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh you are so sweet!

And it just so happens I'm going into my slowest week of summer at work. No joke, I'll be thumb twiddling at times...

BUT I can't promise an update to this story. Two reasons:

1. I'm stuck

2. I have another idea in my head that is begging to be written. It's haunting me and I just have to do it. I have to. So it's coming very, very soon.

So good news and bad news from me I guess! Stay tuned!