1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tomorrow's my Birthday!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Drtooth, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I just realized, I'm going to be Twenty. The big two-oh! Uh... I think my head is about to explode.
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I'll wait until tomorrow then.
  3. Drtooth

Oh wait.. here it goes....PLLLLPHT!!! Hmmmm! I got a dud head! Maybe I need a longer fuse.
  4. Sam T Eagle

Sam T Eagle New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRTOOTH !
    I hope you have a Great Day and a Great Year! And may all your Muppet Wish come True!
  5. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one!
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

DrTooth,

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

You'll notice that if you visit the forum today there will also be a birthday greeting for you on the front page of our forum. (This will be done for everyone on your birthday if you've entered your birthdate in your profile).
  7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Happy Birthday!
  8. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

DrTooth,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Hope you got some Muppety stuff !
  9. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Happy birthday!!!
  10. julia

julia New Member

Happy Birthday! And getting mentioned on the MC forum-first page is the best gift you could get...
  11. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Ah poop! I missed the birthday intirely. Happy birthday anyway Tooth. I am such a dork.
  12. Bragi

Bragi New Member

I also missed it. Anyways, happy b-day.
  13. Drtooth

Thanks a lot guys. Forgive the lateness of my reply! Unfortunately, I have no computer of my own, and I have to use the School's computer, and I missed the whole thing (RRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!) Well, any way, I got some money and now my dreams of the Dr.Teeth action figure will soon come true!! HEHEHEH!!! Plus I got a Jimmy the Idiot boy doll, from my favorite cousin! Thanks again guys!
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I know I"m probably late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOD!!

You're almost twenty already? You're getting OOLLLLLLLDDD!!!!

HAA!

FOZ:D