Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I loved the songs in the film but I just felt Man or Muppet was not really worth being nominated for. That really was one of my least favorite songs. If anything I was more disappointed the score wasn't included in the soundtrack. The score was the reason I started crying towards the end of the film.

EDIT- There were people who laughed at a lot of parts in the movie at least the two times I went. I know the scene when Piggy tells Kermit they've kidnapped Jack Black got a lot of laughs cause Kermit sort of has one his freak out moments.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
One wonders if they even know who Jason Segal is. Okay, I can understand that. Up until "The Muppets" I had no idea who he was.
I can also say I didn't know who he was either and I don't watch "How I Met Your Mother" so...but that comment was made obviously after the film had already come out so they should've at least known how to spell his last time. :/

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yes, becuase Kermit, like all Muppets, are brought to life with help of a talented stick. I believe his current stick is often named Steve.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes they were...but they called it a puppet stick not a puppet rod. But the way it was worded you would've thought the biggest disaster in history occurred because you can see Kermit's puppet rod.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Sure. The rods used to show all the time. Up until MFS, to be exact, when the rods were digitally removed.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well that's what I said besides in films you don't see the puppet rods. I guess maybe he/she just started taking note of it when they do interviews.