Tough Pigs 2027

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cute article. Is that the Pepe snap I cleaned up and gave to Dwayne a year ago? If it is - it's good to see it was put to good use. Always good to see the prawn at his best! :smile: I just hope that the twenty-year EMTV ownership doesn't happen. Geez, them crazy Germans. LOL!

Danny Horn

Reaction score
Nope, that's a DVD capture I did myself. I just got a DVD-ROM drive, so I'm all graphic'ed up...

-- Danny

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Why do I suddenly see the visual content of TP goin' up about 50% in the near future?...

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
DVD Rom's kick butt. That provides almost 50% of my graphics, although they are altered quite a bit. Just looked like the brief phase where I oversaturated many of my graphics. Had to adjust my LCD screen. :eek: I love that pose with Pepe. Lots of attitude.

beaker

Reaction score
Visionary man.

this is exactly the kind of avant garde 3am out there editorial we need...not more "My boring oped piece on Disney/JHC scnearios blah blah blah".

Though one glaring ommission...2003.

2003: While George Dubya used the pimply faced 18 year olds of America as cannon fodder pawns to wage his wargame vendetta fantasies against non Christian people who "look and talk funny"(*according to White House spokesperson Arie Fleisher)
a different kind of war was fought...one of felt, foam, ideas, and dreams.

Like in the 30's and 40's, the German higher ups were again up to no good. Though this Muppetnact would signal the triumphant heralding of a Mr. Valentine...who indeed came through finally for JHC, and all the Muppet fans around the globe...helping to bring about the glorious return of the Muppets for the first time since 1989.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
love the article (although i hope some of it doesn't happen i like it)

hope we get our Pepe doll before then...i might get hungry!

Sarah