Tough Pigs no longer?

Convincing John

Reaction score
I, like many folks who hang out here, check out the Tough Pigs website from time to time. Just now, I checked it, and it says the domain name has expired.

http://www.toughpigs.com/

If Tough Pigs is indeed dead, that's a shame. It was a great site.:frown:

Convincing John

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I hope it ain't done. TP hasn't been updated since Dec., because Danny and some of 'em have been working on Muppet Wiki (which is awesome by the way). But I still like to go there every now and then.

Hopefully it's just one of them "things". :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't think so... Went there earlier, and I got a Domain Renewal page instead.

Erine81981

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I love toughpigs. Please hope this is just a thing or something and it gets fixed.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just tried it and got what the others got-expired or pending renewal.
But lets not forget about muppet newsflash.Unlike tough Pigs, it gets updated regularly with Muppet happenings.

MWoO

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
loaded fine for me just now, its 3 am nj time
You may be getting what you have saved in cache.

If the site is down I am quite sad. Even if it wasn't being updated it did have a lot of great info. It was a lot more of a fan site than MC which is more like an info site.

Leyla

Reaction score
Don't despair!

Thanks to a bout of insomnia, I'm still awake! (I wish I wasn't)

So, I did a little investigating, namely by visiting the Tough Pigs Forum at Delphi, and found the following post from Danny... who I'm pretty sure is the fellow in charge of Tough Pigs.

His post, copied without permission, in its entirety.

Argh, the Tough Pigs domain went down sometime today or maybe yesterday while I wasn't looking. It'll be back up soon.
The Network Solutions folks had my old e-mail address, so I didn't get the notification that I needed to pay the bill. I just paid the renewal. They say it'll take up to 48 hours to get the site reactivated, so it might be another couple days.
But then it'll be up again, and I'll start working on it again as soon as I have a day or so to myself.

Hope this helps!
Leyla

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey,

I got a message from Danny Horn saying that Tough Pigs will be up and running again soon. He pretty much told me what you have posted there, Leyla.

So, Tough Pigs is comin' back, guys!

Convincing John