Tough Pigs Updated!

PrawnRR

Reaction score
The new Tough Pigs

Hey, folks. I'm Ryan, and I'm one of the contributors to the "new" ToughPigs.com. For a word of explanation as to what the Sam Hill is going on with the site, you can check out Danny's post from January:

http://toughpigs.com/2007/01/new-tough-pigs.html

Basically, there are now several of us contributing articles and reviews to the site on a regular basis. To quote Mr. Horn himself:

Welcome to the new and improved Tough Pigs! I've got a whole bunch of my friends together, Muppet Movie campfire style, and we've set up the site so that we can all post amusing reviews of Muppet specials. Now, don't worry -- my friends are all bright, witty and stunningly attractive, so you'll hardly notice the difference at all. Plus, all the previous content from the site is still here, so you'll still get to see all my bad formatting and lapses in judgement.

So enjoy the new Tough Pigs!

It's been pretty groovy so far, and we're hoping things will only get groovier as we go along. Here are some of the highlights:

One Muppet, One Joke: I look at some of the most notable one-gimmick characters throughout Muppet history

Shimmelfinney, We Hardly Seen Ye: Contributor Joe delivers an exposé on the possible real-life source of Ned Shimmelfinney's name

Tough Pigs: November 9th, 1970: Contributor Anthony goes back in time to write a review of Sesame Street's brand-new second season premiere

Can You Tell Me How to Get to My Prescription Medication?: Contributor Shawn goes through some old letters written to CTW during the early years of Sesame Street

And of course, there's the Young Muppet Fans Art Extravaganza, for which we are currently accepting entries. We're looking for all kinds of Muppet fan art from kiddoes past and present for an upcoming article.

Thanks for reading!

Skye

Reaction score
Wow, those are awesome! Very interesting and very funny! Thanks for posting about it, Ryan! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh wow, suh-weeeeet! Fanks for posting that, Ry! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping the site up. The style of the articles never fails to draw a laugh...or two...or 23.