Tough Pigs?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
a late arival by Zack,but hey what's new??

Well, my name does beging with the last letter of the Alphabet...What!?! Enough of that Zack!...

Well anyways, i'll share my thought's as well, I find Danny a low down, stingey and poorly dressed guy! Wait! That's a "guessed" Miss Piggy line from MCC.

I'm just kidding, Danny's a great guy! I actulay met him in a fight, ??? well i mean it was kinda an arguement...kinda? well, well, i really don't know "how" to put it. But I remember when he was first starting Tough Pigs (don't we all?) and he invited me in to the opeing chat, he even stated to me that there will be a lot of "adult humor intened, and he knew i wasn't really "an Adult humor kinda guy" but i was welcome to come back to TP anytime...Danny put it in a more haliorus way, but man reading his "my week's" and contests and so on, are such a HOOT!

Zack)Rowlf the, Hoot with a capital Q...well, whatever that mean's???Dog.

Jackie

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with adult humor. It's more childish if you ask me. We're all still children at heart anyways :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
We're all still children at heart anyways :smile:
Yep, and we're all still *********s.

:big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
Lolololololololololo!!!

(geez, I can still say that here!)

Joggy

Reaction score
Uhm... *gulp* Jackie, Jes, no hard feelings... I mean, I'm an ******* too... It's not too bad being a ******. Heh heh heh. Yeah. *gulp*.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've always thought of myself as more of a ***** then a *******, but that's just a difference of opinion.

Joggy

Reaction score
Well okay then. You are a *******. The others are all just plain ********s.

Top of the ******** to you.