Toy Story 3?!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
The plot for TS3 is that all of the Buzz Lightyear toys will be recalled to Japan. Including Andy's. And the toys go to rescue him.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
I dunno, my favorite character in the Incredibles is the mom. I mean, come on, what guy in their right mind wouldn't want a hot redhead who can strech and bend in ways not even thought possible.

Daniel
Oh lord... **tries to forget what she just read** :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno... The story I heard was that the toys were donated by Andy to some sort of kindergarten/preschool where they'd always be surrounded by kids and there's some sort of new rescue mission where they have to cross the street to the local toy store or something like that.

Eh, if it comes, it'll come.
Frankly, I'm not that enthused about Rattatouille. Seems like a rat-based version of Garfield the Cat's birth story to me.

MWoO

Reaction score
Well they already crossed the street for a rescue mission in Toy Story 2, so I doubt that.

I like the idea of the recall plot and hope thats it. I'd like to know why the recall happens though. It seems that Buzz and Woody take turns rescuing each other.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Though heading off to Al's Toy Barn wasn't exactly "crossing the street" strictly speaking. But I know what you mean, just maybe I got the rumor articles posted on ign.com mixed up.

No worries though... I just hope Toy Story 3 ends up being a better movie with a better plot than Santa Clause 3.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I have faith in it. After all, Brad Bird is behind it, and he did a FANTASTIC job on the Incredibles. I really wish they'd make more films like that one.
Didn't Brad Bird also do FINDING NEMO or was that Andrew Stanton:confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
I dunno, my favorite character in the Incredibles is the mom. I mean, come on, what guy in their right mind wouldn't want a hot redhead who can strech and bend in ways not even thought possible.

Daniel
I liked her, but she wasn't really my favorite. Edna Mode (based off of Edith Head, cuz I think someone asked about it), Frozone, Mr. Incredible and Syndrome. were my favorites. I also liked how a lot of the voices were from writers (the woman who played Violet, and of course the dude that played Mr. I's Boss I forget the names at the moment.) And of course, let's not forget about Bud Luckey, who played the NSA agent. You know, the animator behind The Alligator King and Martian Beauty on Sesame?

Frankly, I'm not that enthused about Rattatouille. Seems like a rat-based version of Garfield the Cat's birth story to me.
That left me on the fence too. But I really do enjoy Brad Bird's work, so maybe it will be something more. Funny, though... the rat looks just a bit like a mouse version of Grover.