Toy Vault developing Henson Fantasy Plush

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
alorindanya said:
I don't mind the Rigel plush...the others ain't floating my boat. They look like home made versions.
Rigel is ok and by that I mean just ok...why is he the wrong color though I always thought he was green and yellowish...this doll is gray..:rolleyes:

Laszlo

Reaction score
I always wanted a Fizzgig plush or even better: a Fizzgig hand puppet!
But after seeing this I'm very disappointed by the poor quality.
I'd rather pay $200.- for a perfect Fizzgig than $19.- for this.

cabbageheat

Reaction score
uh crap

sorry,

I like that someone out there is starting to re-introduce old product lines, but at the same time, I'm sorry, The Dark Crystal is not "made" for plush lines. Just the very essence of the characters, do not translate to soft, plushy toys.

I think they look awful.

Good try, but I think the characters/world just don't fit into the mold of cuddly toys.

Common guys, new ideas, and a more serious medium.

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Fizzgig Plush

It might not be the best looking fizzgig, but I will most likely buy it.

Being a huge Dark Crystal fan myself, I have always wanted a plush from the movie. Exspecially one of the gelfing, jen. Which they might just bring out since they mentioned more plushes and well he is a main charactor so I would assume he would be!:smile:

We should make ones for ourselves and fellow fans that way they would look right!:excited:

Tim

Reaction score
Disney + Henson + Corporate Greed + riding along on past glories + need to pay Eisner's "Muppet deal" debt + no respect or listening to the true fans =

Crap like this.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Tim said:
Disney + Henson + Corporate Greed + riding along on past glories + need to pay Eisner's "Muppet deal" debt + no respect or listening to the true fans =

Crap like this.
Hehe, well said! :smile:

Laszlo

Reaction score
cabbageheat said:
sJust the very essence of the characters, do not translate to soft, plushy toys.
No true, I've seen (expensive) plush animals which look very real and nothing like this crap. A high quality Fizzgig plush (hand puppet) would be awesome IMO !