Toyfare exclusive Fozzie

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
I fully apologize if this info is somewhere, but I have really looked and can't seem to find a conclusive answer....

Here's my question: To get the red shirt Fozzie, can you only order it from Toyfare online, or does the figure exist in any actual stores anywhere? And is anyone else carrying the red shirt Foz? I have a friend in the states tracking down the gonzo and blue shirt fozzie for me, but the red one eludes me so...

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
thanks Jamie, but is wizard world an *actual* store or can it only be ordered online? I am hoping to find a place where it can be bought in person as opposed to having to pay shipping AND the U.S exchange (we Canadian's are at a distinct disadvantage with all the US products!)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Online only. There is no Wizard World store, but they do have conventions. Their next should be this summer I think. I wouldn't wait until then. For a different paint job version of the Vacation Fozzie you could check out Suncoast/Sam Goody/Musicland stores and they will have it in stock. The floatie is orange and the shirt is blue. The rest of the figure is the same.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Or you can get the new ToyFare magazine that has Ozzy Osbourne on the cover or Wolverine from X-Men(same thing on the inside just diffrent cover) and use the order form and buy him.