ToyFare Exclusive Vacation Pepe Action Figure is Now Available

WizGabe

Reaction score

yunluck

Reaction score
I noticed you are charging more for the ones that are AFA graded, starting at 8.0 out of 10.
So, if we opt to only spend the $20 - does that mean we will be getting 7.5 out of 10 or below? for $20, I would think that you could ensure that every one gets a mint figure, not just those who pay the inflated price...
I guess it's better to go to Suncoast/Media Play, where we can select our own, and they are all the same price.

WizGabe

Reaction score
You'll always get an excellent item from Wizard

yunluck said:
I noticed you are charging more for the ones that are AFA graded, starting at 8.0 out of 10.
So, if we opt to only spend the $20 - does that mean we will be getting 7.5 out of 10 or below? for $20, I would think that you could ensure that every one gets a mint figure, not just those who pay the inflated price...
I guess it's better to go to Suncoast/Media Play, where we can select our own, and they are all the same price.

Yunluck, you have nothing to fear. We earmark about 200 figures (very small in comparison to the whole run) of Scooter figures for grading purposes. These are shipped to AFA for grading right after we receive them. After they have been graded, the what is returned to us as not having "made the grade," are used for office personnel and promotional use and the like. These are not used for customer orders.

Gabe

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
yunluck said:
Unfortunately though, the Pepe at Suncoast/Media Play/Sam Goody is different than the Toy Fare version.

Any word on a release or order date for this version?