ToyFare Exclusive Vacation Pepe Retro Review

Engineernerd

Reaction score
I'm on Muppet nostalgia kick for some reason. I wasn't reviewing stuff back when Palisades Muppet line was around, but that wont stop me from from doing it now. This week I'm checking out the ToyFare Exclusive Vacation Pepe, okay.

Read all about him here:
http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/ToyFare_Pepe.asp

Enjoy!
Engineernerd

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nice thoughtful review! I hope to see what you think of the other ones you pick up along the way. Personally I think Series 5+ Gonzo, Beauregard, Series 2 Fozzie Bear, Johnny Fiama, Uncle Deadly, Sweetums, Clifford, Zoot, Sam, Pops and Strangepork are among the strongest likeness sculpts of the line.

Engineernerd

Reaction score
I've got another exclusive coming up in January on my review schedule. It's one that I've never opened, so I'm kind of excited. Come to think of it I've got the Rizzo MTI pack I haven't opened either.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've got another exclusive coming up in January on my review schedule. It's one that I've never opened, so I'm kind of excited. Come to think of it I've got the Rizzo MTI pack I haven't opened either.
You're in for a treat. My work with Palisades left me with a complete Muppet figure collection. I know that is a near impossibility for today's collectors. The ones I noted shouldn't be passed up. Zoot's a high-priced item these days, but well worth it. He's really one of the holy grails while Beauregard is a superior likeness but far easier to find. Both Dave Goelz-performed favorites. :cool:

Good luck on your hunt!