Toyfare Reviews the Muppets Backstage Playset

Voiceroy

Reaction score
I've never posted news here before -- I usually send e-mails to Phillip and let him get the word out, but I lurk here on the forums all the time so I may as well contribute:

Toyfare Magazine (online) has a preview and photo of Palisades' Muppet Show Backstage playset.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... What Toy Fare issue are you refering to? Is this the Muppet Backstage playset with Rowlf The Dog figure? Cause that baby's been released for the last two months, maybe a bit earlier than that. Got mine here in my collection, ordered it on 11/24/2004 and got it on my B-Day on 12/20/2004.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Voiceroy

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh... What Toy Fare issue are you refering to?
It's not in a print issue -- note that I had "(online)" for the link in my first post. But I should have been more specific -- it's not so much a "preview" as it is a review/spotlight of the playset that Toyfare has on their site.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, OK. Understand the posting now. Be sure to keep an eye out on the debut of Sesame Street S1 in Toy Fair in February of this year.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry. Meant to say that SS S1 will debut at the 2005 American International Toy Fair.