Trade for SS episodes from first 15 years

PiLfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have any copies of VHS tapes or DVDs of early sesame street episodes (1969-1985)?

I don't have other episodes to trade (I've long since lost the old tapes I recorded back then), but I do have large stash of other VHS tapes and collections that some of you out there may be looking for. I'm looking to get rid of most of them...and if you want to trade any for any old SS episodes you have, reply, PM me or email me at rcollette80@hotmail.com.

Episodes I'm most looking for:
Basically, anything that's not already available on the Old School set (season priemeres for seasons 1-5).

What I have:
Most everything I have is on VHS.
I have most MST3K episodes (Mystery Science Theather 3000)...too many to list. Also have a ton of anime crap (I don't like anime, it was my brother's vast collection, but he doesn't want it anymore)...includes stuff like Akira, Robotech (almost all episodes), Escaflowne, Violinist of Hamlen (all episodes), Lupin, Galaxy Express, Maho Tsukai Tai! (ep 5-7 and 11-13), Macross series, Porco Rosso, DNA, Royal Space Force, Coo, etc etc.

Let me know if any of the above interests you, and I will provide more details about it/them, and if we can discuss trade or other arrangements.

Thanks.