1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by MuppetDude, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Big Bird Fan

Big Bird Fan Member

2. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

New additions:

InnerTube TV/Jim Henson Hour pitch
    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

I also have a copy of the original version of the 1969 Sesame Street sales pitch film.
  3. zns

zns Active Member

By any chance, do you happen to have the episodes where the cast visits New Mexico in Season 7?
  4. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Muppet Dude,

I would very much like a copy of this (btw - do you have this on DVD or only on video?). I don't have much to offer in terms of other muppet/SS shows, but I would be happy to provide some kind of compensation. Send me an e-mail when you get a chance: dabauckham@yahoo.com

Note to all:

I'm also hoping to get: Muppet Family Christmas (Ideally, the non-edited one which includes Fozzie dancing w. the Snowman) and any kind of Ernie/Bert compilation that's out there (anyone, anyone???)

One thing I could do for anyone who's interested is burn and send a DVD of the "Learn Along with Sesame" videos. These were recently made free on itunes, and I've already downloaded them, so this would be for people who want to trade but don't have a good computer/burner to make their own copy of the episodes.
  5. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Muppet Dude,

I'm also interested in TIMEPIECE and some of the Sam and Friends and Wilkins/Wontkins coffee ads. Again, my collection is limited, so hope we can somehow work something out. Perhaps financial, perhaps in some other kind of trade (music maybe?)
  6. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

New Sesame Street episodes:

123 SESAME STREET
    3137: Big Bird and Ruthie Learn to Dance
    3140: Best Friends till the End (missing ep. #)
    3141: Prince Oscar Charming (full PBS edit)
    3142: "13" Makes Rain (full PBS edit)
    3144: Hans the Ugly Duckling (full PBS edit)
    3146: Joey and Davey's Banana Search
    3148: Baby Bear and Telly: Friends Forever
    3152: Oscar's "Sunny Day" Sorrows
    3158: Elmo's Mini-Golf Course (full PBS edit)
    3164: Slimey's Errands/Maria's "Wet Paint" Sign

And...
    2504: Athena Idolizes Olivia (pledge show; first few minutes missing)
    2840: The Mayor Visits Sesame Street
    2909: Baby Bear Visits SS
    2978: Barkley Auditions for Polly Darton
    2979: The Martians and the Music Box
    3598: BB Earns a Dollar (ep. # gone)
    3600: The Worm Summer Games
    3603: Letter "Z" Quits the Alphabet
    36??: The Prince and the Pig in Numberland (first 9 minutes missing)
    3640: Slimey's Sister is Born (missing several segments, but all scenes are there)
  7. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Hello, MuppetDude!

If you knew of a way to convert some of those tapes to a format I can watch on this PC, I'd love to work out some kind of deal in exchange for the older ones. In particular, these sound as if they're worth having:

I don't have any tapes or DVD's to trade, but I'd be willing to help with any clips you need edited/improved for YouTube; collecting clips has taught me quite a bit about fixing up video and soundtracks online. If you're interested, please e-mail me (my address is runelady@chorus.net).
  8. Rubber Duckie

Rubber Duckie New Member

MuppetDude, if there's a way for you to convert these episodes into a format that I can watch on my computer, then give me a shout. (markliotta@rogers.com) Hope to keep in touch with you.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I would love to do some trade or do whatever it would take to get those from you. I have a list but i don't know what you have and what you are looking for. Could you help us who want to trade or do something. Thanks. Give me a buzz. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
  10. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Consider the e-mail sent. :D

As for Ernie81981, I'd love to do another trade with you; I'm pretty much interested in anything not listed, and there are a few DVDs I'd like to trade for as well (there's a couple of Wubbulous World DVDs that I can't seem to find anywhere).
  11. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

I've just forwarded your clip-burning request to my friend in the media-editing business; could you please let us know what you'd like him to burn, though (and give links to the files when you can)? Thanks so much!
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I have seveal of thoes Wubbulous World DVD's that i could make you a DVD of that is when i get the equiement to do that. I'm only able to record off the TV and not from other DVDs. I'll send you my list again Muppetdude.
  13. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

New arrivals:

123 SESAME STREET

3156: Nasty Squeak at the Furry Arms (PBS/Noggin full edit)
    3157: Mumford’s Dog/Magician Trick (full PBS version)
    3165: Roxy Marie’s Doozybug
    3170: BB’s Search for Sadness
    3172: Telly and Rosita Play “Follow the Leader” (full PBS version)
    3175: Floyd Fluter-Tooter’s New Home (both Noggin and PBS versions)
    3178: Tarah’s Big Race (cold open restored)
    3179: Elmo Wants to Marry Gina (full PBS version)
    3186: BB and Elmo’s Word Tag (first 10 minutes restored)
    3188: Merry Scares People/Chicago Visits the Library (first 10 minutes restored)
    3189: The New Playground
    3192: Roxy Marie’s Butterfly’s Tricks (full PBS/Noggin edit)
    3238: Barkley’s Lost! (full PBS version)

The Cube
    The Muppets Go Hollywood
    John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together
    The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show
    The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years
    The Muppet Show Live!
    The Muppets on Puppets
    60 Minutes: Backstage at the Muppet Show
    Henson’s Place: the Man Behind the Muppets
    An Evening with Jim Henson and Frank Oz
    Jim Henson’s Memorial Service
    The Fraggles Look for Jobs
    The Today Show: guest appearance w/ Traveling Matt and Cotterpin Doozer
    Julie on Sesame Street
    Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting
    Big Bird’s Birthday (or Let Me Eat Cake)
    Our Place w/ Rowlf
    The Ghost of Faffner Hall (complete series)
    Aliens in the Family (complete series)
    Henson Film Shorts: Ripples, Wheels That Go, Cat and Mouse, Ideas, Queen of Six, King of Eight, Time Piece
  14. JPJONESAA

JPJONESAA New Member

Episode 2208

For years, I have remembered a Muppet routine from Sesame Street called, "Bus Stop", where several Muppets sing a song about, "... standiong in line, waiting for the bus at the bus stop sign." The lead character gets slightly annoyed and finally really frustrated by the fact that the other characters don't seem to know how to get from point A to point B. In the end the bus picks them all up, leaving him behind.

This is a happy memory from youth, and I would REALLY like to get a copy of this skit, or the entire episode. Today I scoured the internet and determined (at Muppet Wiki) the episode in which this skit appears.

Does anyon have episode 2208 that I could borrow, trade, buy, have, etc.?:halo:
  15. kaisaj

kaisaj New Member

Trading for Sesame Street with stuff not from the street

Hello.

I am aching for more classic Sesame Street episodes for my two little girls (and me - because it is better than Xanax after a long day) but I do not have an arsenal to trade with. This show had me reading at age three back in 1978 - so all of the eps from the mid 70's to the mid 80's are my favorite.

As a film junkie and music freak, I have plenty of other media to trade. Wim Wenders and Kermit actually have a lot in common - so - if there is anybody I can convince to trade burned content for burned content - I would be hugely grateful.

Also - my husband was a Paramount employee for five years- so for any and all SB fans, we've got all of the pineapples under the sea and I've got LOTS and LOTS of Bikini Bottom fodder.

Thanks!:)
  16. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

I've kept quiet about this for a while, but now that there are full guides out, I may as well come clean: I have all six of the New Mexico episodes (shows #810-815) of Sesame Street.
  17. zns

zns Active Member

I already have those episodes and they are excellent. They are even better than the Hawaii shows. Right now I am trying to find the Dick Cavett appearance from 1971, yes I have downloaded the mp3 from Kermieclown, and the Evening at the Pops special from 1971.
  18. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

The only episodes I *really* need...

My bare-minimum wish list:
    • Hawaiian episode #1091 (I have all the the others for that story arc)
    • New Mexico episodes (all) -- one of my favorite memories from second grade
    • Maria and Luis' wedding
    Three complete movie files I have for trade (besides the Noggin episodes I listed before):
    • Big Bird in China
    • Big Bird in Japan
    • Please Don't Eat the Pictures
    All of these files are VHS-quality (two were copied from the commercial videotapes). I may get some other good stuff soon in addition to those movies, but would anyone be interested in trading for what I have so far?
  19. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Does anyone have episode 2620. It featured the debut of Mr. Hanford (Leonard Jackson) and had these Muppet clips: Kermit directing Forgetful Jones to go through the door, Detective Grover, and Sinister Sam looking for Doc Holiday (Jonnytbird (now suspended) had these videos on Youtube).
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yo MD. I wouldn't mind trading some stuff for these and a couple of the other you might have. I don't have much to trade but maybe there's other things you might want. I'm just saying that most of the ones i have you. You proubley already have. But let me see what episodes you have and i'll give you my list of what i have of Sesame Street/Muppets/Fraggles.