Travelling Matt rowing

goose58

Reaction score
Hi

I don't know whether anyone can help but i trying to find out whether there was a episode where travelling matt coxed a rowing boat. Our rowng club in Southampton Coalporters filmed a piece with him in the eighties. The idea was he was so bad they all bailed out of the boat and jumped in the water. When he saw the eight originally he thought it was an odd spider.

Hopefully someone can tell me which epdisode please?

thanks

Gus

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Most of the UK shows are unfortunately lost at the moment, so it may be difficult to locate that segment’s particular episode. However, the segment itself is included as a bonus feature on the third season DVD boxset (US), hidden as an “Easter egg.” You may want to check that out if you have a region-free player. The dialogue was re-recorded in the 90s for US airing, so it might be different from what you remember.

Are you featured in that segment?

goose58

Reaction score
Hi
we have club members that were featured in that filming. The ITV film studio which was accross the road had approached the club and paid them £350. Also they got invited into the studio for a free drink and ended up almost drinking their bar dry. Thanks for this very much appreciated.

Gus

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's so cool that your club had members who appeared on Fraggle Rock!