1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Treelo

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Gentle Giant, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant New Member

Are Elmo and Treelo both done by Kevin Clash? I was wondering because they sound alike.:p
  2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Be careful about that info Gentle Giant...This guy once showed me what I thought to be a hairline fracture in the legbone of a famous athelete, but it turned out to be a gorilla X-Ray!!! Then I gave him $5,000 not to tell the world I caused the fracture, but he was working for a rival bar! Ah, I hate Cheers!!! :D LoL, I'm kidding, Billy is the coolest.

-Matt
  4. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant New Member

Thanks Matt and Billy

Ibelieve both of you.
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Treehigh
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Jackie...Just Treehigh? Do we need a muffin? :D

-Matt
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I had a chocolate chip muffin this morning! Boy was it yummy!

Treeside
  8. Joseph

Joseph New Member

I should have come in and had one of those too. They are very yummy muffins.
  9. Joggy

Joggy Member

You ever had one of those chocolate ones with pieces of nuts and white chocolate? WHOOO HOO.
  10. Joseph

Joseph New Member

I have had cookies that are like that. I am sure the muffin would be just as yummy. Jackie tell your mom to get those.
  11. Jackie

Jackie New Member

She got chocolate chip mini muffins this time around. :)
  12. Joseph

Joseph New Member

MORE MUFFINS? SHE GOT MORE MUFFINS? She is going to turn us into muffins. I think we should give them out around the board.
  13. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant New Member

Jackie, are they as good as blueberry muffins or Chips Ahoy Creamwiches?. Edward:)
  14. Joseph

Joseph New Member

They are very very yummy. I do prefer muffins to creamwiches though. It is so hard to decide between chocolate chip and blueberry so I will just have to say that I like all muffins equally.
  15. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I never had a creamwich!

I was always a muffin :)
  16. Treelo is so kute, and I kan aktually take him, as opposed to, like, anything over 20 sekonds of Elmo.

Lol

*though kan do both voises, mukh rather prefers doin' Treelo's*
  17. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Excuse me Byron...are you telling me you can't stand Elmo's World?! Dude, loves is Goldfish and Crayon man!! Whats not to love?? (hehe)

*Worries people are going to bash me because of my joking opinion*

-Matt
  18. I haven't seen EW, and I'm afraid too---and I'd probably find it just that:

EW!

lol!
  19. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hehe, its just cute. I think he's cool...I wouldn't want to watch every day, but for the little I watch, I like Elmo. I like Sesame Street in general, older and new! :)

-Matt
  20. Well, I kan respekt that and tolerate somebody likin' Elmo more. lol

:p