1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Trick or Treat: Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Phillip Administrator

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and fun Halloween. Make it a fun day for the kids in your life. Let us know if you see any neat Muppet costumes!

We have a special treat for everyone at Muppet Central. Check out the latest menu design from Jamie on the front of the site. :)

http://www.muppetcentral.com/

You can also send Halloween cards drawn by Chris Smigliano...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/cards/holiday.shtml
  2. Crazy Harry New Member

Very nice. This might be as creepy as the Muppets get.
  3. Luke Active Member

Y'see - i told you all Jamie had included his self portrait among the menus and there he is - just above collectables ! :D

Seriously, thats a lovely header. I was suprised that the moving spider and the white sphere thing weren't 'Easter Eggs' though. They looked clickable !
  4. Stryder Wolfe New Member

LOVE the Halloween decorations! :D That's awesome!
  5. radionate New Member

Good Job Jamie! Love the Halloween Menu! Can't wait till Thanksgiving and Christmas!
  6. GWGumby New Member

Great job Jamie. I would never know it was Halloween if it weren't for this site. Things are so bland in a stuffy coporate environment!
  7. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Glad you guys like it. BTW Luke, the white sphere is the moon! LOL! Don't know whatelse it would be. It is rather bright. I thought about making the spider clickable and take you to the cards section, but figured it may be confusing.
  8. Drtooth Well-Known Member

GreatJob Jamie, from a fellow James

I have to agree, this is one cool Halloween banner! I love it. Especially the use of the Luncheon Counter Monster over the Radio header. I always get a grin when I see him! I like this Holiday banner. Too bad I won't be around Christmas or Thanksgiving to see any others!
  9. radionate New Member

What about us big kids?
  10. Phillip Administrator

Kids young and old of course. :eek:
  11. Luke Active Member

LOL - oops sorry - i guess i've been watching too many of these paranormal programmes about mysterious white spheres ! :rolleyes:

It's top a top notch graphic - the shading really makes it spookily atmoshpheric as the light moves along. I see your point on the spider - maybe it could sqeak eerily next year when you click it ? That might be a good one. Do you have a name for the spider yet or does anyone have any suggestions ?

I'll start the ball rolling with 'Legs'
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

The spider actually was designed after the one in Muppet Christmas Carol, but I simplified the legs and took off the hat. So whatever his name is - it's him...or a close cousin.

Sound effects really increase file size - even small ones. Not sure. I think he's fine as is, but I do agree that such things should usually have a rollover. We'll probably makd modifications to these every year to keep them interesting. Maybe do something with the spider too.

No one has noticed the Scooter scarecrow cameo. Well, he is a bit tucked away in the dark.
  13. radionate New Member

He's so little I never would have noticed. Nice little detail Frogboy. Nice Turtle Too!;)
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Glad you like my turtle. :) I aim to please!
  15. radionate New Member

You and Macy's! Or is that conjuction wrong!:D
  16. frogboy4 Inactive Member

The Macy's parade, wha...?:cool:
  17. radionate New Member

I'll explain it later! LOL. Gotta go CLOTHES shopping now.
  18. Zack the Dog Active Member

ahh shucks, i guess it was only up for a day and i missed it, i'm sure it was great thought Jamie, and i can't wait to see what you may do for christmas!
  19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Not to worry!

A few people seem to have missed it. The menu can temporarily be seen here:
    Halloween menu
    (content not included) Check quickly because it is coming down soon.

Make sure to check every holiday and special birthdays. More to come.
  20. Zack the Dog Active Member

Thanks!

Thanks Jamie! I got to check it out before it came down. azaming just like the rest of the web page is! Yeah about the spider you made out the the MCC spider, you kinda created you own muppet there, cool! Did you name him? Ya gotta name him.:)

of coures understanding that you are working hard on things now, just setting up, and trying out new things with Muppet Central Jamie, but later on do you plan to have the special holidays and events banners up longer like say a chritmas one for the month of December? i'm petty sure of the answer here and Ofcorse we all now now you are busy at work with this site now.

Thanks again for posting that!

Zack) Rowlf the, i'm Tell ya, Henson should higer you.Dog.