Trick or Treat: Happy Halloween!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and fun Halloween. Make it a fun day for the kids in your life. Let us know if you see any neat Muppet costumes!

We have a special treat for everyone at Muppet Central. Check out the latest menu design from Jamie on the front of the site. :smile:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/

You can also send Halloween cards drawn by Chris Smigliano...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/cards/holiday.shtml

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Very nice. This might be as creepy as the Muppets get.

Luke

Reaction score
Y'see - i told you all Jamie had included his self portrait among the menus and there he is - just above collectables ! :big_grin:

Seriously, thats a lovely header. I was suprised that the moving spider and the white sphere thing weren't 'Easter Eggs' though. They looked clickable !

radionate

Reaction score
Good Job Jamie! Love the Halloween Menu! Can't wait till Thanksgiving and Christmas!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Great job Jamie. I would never know it was Halloween if it weren't for this site. Things are so bland in a stuffy coporate environment!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys like it. BTW Luke, the white sphere is the moon! LOL! Don't know whatelse it would be. It is rather bright. I thought about making the spider clickable and take you to the cards section, but figured it may be confusing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
GreatJob Jamie, from a fellow James

I have to agree, this is one cool Halloween banner! I love it. Especially the use of the Luncheon Counter Monster over the Radio header. I always get a grin when I see him! I like this Holiday banner. Too bad I won't be around Christmas or Thanksgiving to see any others!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and fun Halloween. Make it a fun day for the kids in your life.
What about us big kids?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kids young and old of course. :eek: