Trip to Las Vegas and CA

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Firday at 1:stick_out_tongue:M my family and I are going on a 9 day trip to Las Vegas as well as we are going to drive up to CA and see Hollywood too! I've been to Las Vegas before back in 1996, but I hear it's always changing, we will be moving around a lot and will stay at four diffrent hotles during the whole trip. My parents would like to move there with-in 3 to 5 years, so were kinda scouting out the area now.

Gee though, when I come back from my trip...summers over!!!! :mad: :concern: :sympathy: :rolleyes: :grouchy: I'll only have a day untill my second year of college starts! Boy time goes by faster then time going by!...huh??!?!?well it will be chirstmas before we know it! sheesh! oh well, hey I can't forget about all the new Muppet dvd's coming out thought! and maybe I could find koozbane Kermit on my trip?

Zack)Rowlf the,only gambling for Muppet stuff,Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
If you see a six foot tall heavyset guy with glasses, 70s rock hair and a skull the size of a watermellon when in Hollywood, make sure he doesn't take your wallet.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
:concern: Ahh, Thank,thanks Chris...I'll, i'll be on the look out for him. :wink: :smile:

zack)Rowlf the,I'll make sure to give him my wallet before he can steal it! Yeah! that will teach him! oh wait!...oh no!Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Have a great trip Zack, be sure to tell us all about it when you return back ....... oh yeah and visit the Henson studios in Hollywood and get your picture taken outisde !

(ps :- make sure not to look at the questionable establishment across the road with the neon lights !)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
(ps :- make sure not to look at the questionable establishment across the road with the neon lights !)
You kiddin'?? That's what'll make him smile real big for the picture!!

Have a super safe and totally fun trip, Zack, and post details and pics when you can!!

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

ahh,Henson studios in Hollywood, I'd love to see it, but my parents hate stuff like that, well maybe not cause they know I'd love it because it has to do with Muppets, but they hate Disney world/land and stuff like that.

heck i'd love to show pictures but I never did figure out how to get my scanner working again, yet alone place pictures on-line :embarrassed:

Zack,

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Enjoy your trip, Zack! I just got back from Six Flags myself. Very short trip, but it was nice to get in one more mini-vacation before the end of summer. This is the first time in 18 years I don't have school in the fall, so it's gonna be a little weird for me! My brother heads back to college today (though it doesn't start for a couple weeks), my other brother starts tenth grade on Tuesday, and my dad (a professor) starts on September 2. Where did the summer go??? :confused:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, have fun, Zackeroo!!!!! Hope you have a great time in Vegas and Hollywood!!!! (Geez, and *I* only get to go camping in Alabama!!!!)

BJC899

Reaction score
Have a great time! I went to Vegas this summer, and it was so much fun!

Have a good and safe trip!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm back!!!!

I have a little bad news :sympathy: My comupter blew up the night I got back home, my step dad just got on it at the modem POPPED! I even heard it blow! but it's shot now, i don't know if will get it fixed, when we will or if we'll get a new one of not, but' I'll post on my free time here at college...oh where did summer go?!?!?! It was great though, Hmm I don't have a lot of time but i'll sum a few things up.

I saw two live shows in Vegas, "The Scintas" which were great family group of singers as well as doing imprestions such as ray charles, George Burns, Jerry Lewis and more! then even had a little Kermit doll cameo as one of the performers was acting as Tom Jones (I think that's who it was?) and if i now who i'm talking about he were's tight pants on stage and sometime you can see well....his "package" they made a spoof of that and at the end the performer pulled out what was made to look like "the package" and it was a kermit doll! and then he said "it's not easy being green" It was a really funny show and the family is from my home town! Buffalo NY! It turns out my Mom told me that one of the performers if the god child of My Grandfathers sister! so we are related! well no, not really;-) But i got my picture take with them and my mom.

the other show I saw was a PUPPET SHOW! The Ronn Lucus show, perhaps some you you guys have heard of him? He's got a cowboy puppet named Cowboy Billy and a really cool teenage Dragon puppet named Scorch, the puppets are really nice looking and muppety style!! the show was a blast! at it was really just like the muppet style edge but not over "and adult show but kid safe" heck maybe even more edger then the muppets, but it was great and a show you should see if you get the chance!

one last thing, My family did NOT go to hollywood, as it turns out Labor day weekend is one of the very busy times of the summer of CA just like the 4th of july is, people are coming from CA to Vegas and people from Vegas are going to CA that the traffic is unbeliveable, we were going to drive up with the rental van for just a day and a night, but got word from many people it would be a bad idea and we might spend 10 hours in the car, plus we heard of a lot of car crashes and flip overs we decived it would be better to stay in Vegas and enjoy the rest of our trip there. I wasn't really upset, chances are I wouldn't have even seen the Jim Henson company with only going for a day. We'll have to plan a trip for just CA if we want to do that sometime.

I'll right I gotta go, but I'll post when I can! I missed you guys!!!!\

Zack)Rowlf the,dog with a broken computer.... :sympathy: