1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Trivia question & help!

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by gpelaez, Jun 12, 2006.

1. gpelaez

gpelaez New Member

Hello everybody, here's the question that may help me in one of the hardest searches i've ever had on the web.... what's the name of the song that gonzo sings to her little chicken camila? any link where to find it?
    Thanks for your time and patience!;)
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'll be blue for you? There's another one he sang called Camila.
  3. gpelaez

gpelaez New Member

Interesting!!

Those songs seem correct.... specially the last one "Camila" any idea where can i find it? maybe download it? thx a lot:)!!!
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Just remember to spell it correctly when doing your search to be more successfull. It is Camilla (with 2 L's). Hope this helps.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i have the episode on tape
  6. gpelaez

gpelaez New Member

And what's the name of the chapter? geeez...
    i found something in the web, its a muppet babies chapter, to be more exact, the chapter #6 of the 1.st season named "The Case of the Missing Chicken" there he sings that song.... but no link to any page where i can hear it or to see the episode. On the other hand, amazon says that the album called "Rock It to the Stars" has that song included..... al found except that song......
  7. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I know you can't post a link yet, but could you perhaps give us the URL to where you found this episode?
  8. gpelaez

gpelaez New Member

Here's the cd....
    www**.amazon.com/gp/product/B000008IQD/102-3720306-2516107?v=glance&n=5174

just erase the "**"

And here's the episode guide...
    www1.kingston.net/chloe/Mup/MB_guide.html

Thank's everybody for your help! seriously!!!!:)
  9. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

One way to look up MB songs is by typing in some of the lyrics in Google and then, if you're lucky, there'll be a listing of sites with the complete song.
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Unfortunately, I don't know where to find these songs, sorry, but good luck though.