Trivia Quiz Goof

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I was taking some of the Trivia Quizzes here at Muppet Central (in the guides section). And found an error in one of the questions.

In the quiz on Bill Barretta Question 16 askes:

Bill has performed many Jim Henson characters. Which one has he NOT performed?
- Dr. Teeth
- Rowlf
- Mahna Mahna
- Swedish Chef

The answer the quiz has is "Dr. Teeth", but this is untrue. Bill has performed all of these guys in past productions.

Dr. Teeth - Muppet Treasure Island, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and The Muppet Wizzard of Oz

Rowlf - Muppets Tonight, Muppets from Space, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and The Muppet Wizzard of Oz

Mahna Mahna - MuppetFest:The Muppet Show Live

Swedish Chef - It's not Easy being Green, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and The Muppet Wizzard of Oz

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The quizzes haven't been updated for quite a while, guys. The MC crew have been working on other projects.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
The quizzes haven't been updated for quite a while, guys.
I know, that's why I'm pointing this out, so may be they go fix the errors. But also at the time the question was written it was wrong.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, John Kennedy and Dave Goelz (MTI game) have done Dr. Teeth up to this point. But if Bill does indeed voice Dr. Teeth in Oz as reported than the quiz does need to be updated. Just to be safe, I have changed the question.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Actually, John Kennedy and Dave Goelz (MTI game) have done Dr. Teeth up to this point.
You are right, but Bill did help assist and puppeteer the character in some of the productions, so he did perform Dr. Teeth (or at least part of him). Plus the Wizard of Oz stuff say he's doing it.
Phillip Chapman said:
Just to be safe, I have changed the question.
Wow! Awesome Philip! The updated question is less tricky.