Trouble maker?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
No worries Bear, I don't see you as a trouble maker at all! You are very knowledgeable and a great addition to our MC Family!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Completly not, Bear. There is no reason to see you as a trouble maker. You have good veiws on stuff, that should be expressed by someone on teh board. We all have little tiffs, and little differences but tha is what makes us a family.

Also, you are the first person (ever seen by moi) to have a Bear avatar which makes you, Alright man!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No way. It's natural to square off with people sometimes. But everyone's really nice about things, so don't worry. :smile: I've been here awhile and still feel new, and you've been here a month and fit right in. So good for you. And nice avatar!

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate that so much. This place and you all mean a lot. I am glad that I "fit in" as you say. I sure hope so. I practically AM a Muppet for crying out loud. I really have fun here with you. I like to share different views, stories, insight and everything with the group.

Anyway, enough of this. Let's get Muppety!! "Movin' right along, hey!"

By the way, to any of the fathers out there...
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You!? A trouble maker!?! I don't see that at all. I think you're one of the good ones, BEAR.
— dave

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Naw, you aren't a trouble maker BEAR, I mean, if you are, then that means I am, oh no! How can I live with my self if I'm a trouble maker?!?:crazy: