Truth, Justice, and the "American Way"

RedDragon

Reaction score
We all know what truth and justice is.
But what is the "American Way" ?

Many people have asked this question. My school teachers ask it all the time. I have searched far and wide. In the world around me and inside myself. And I think I have found the answer....

The "American Way" is.....a road just outside of Mundelein, Illinois. I saw it today, it intersects with Winchester Road >>> See? Zoom in on the letter "A"

As for the idea of the American Way...I have no idea...I really don't think there is one...being such a diverse culture it is hard to pin point what could be considered the American Way...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ha, that was funny.

But on a serious note...American Way is a free in-flight magazine available in American Airlines and American Eagle. The monthly variety magazine features celebrity lifestyles, hotel, restaurants, pop culture and tech reviews. It also includes crosswords. quizes and Sudoku.

At least that's what WikiPedia said :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cool Red Dragon, and here I was thinking that it was Wal-Mart, McDonald's, and Mobile phones.:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought it was the stuff you get when you take out the curds from the USA?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I thought it was the stuff you get when you take out the curds from the USA?
It's fun to hear opinions from another countries perspective about the US, being as varied as they are.:big_grin:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Um...He was joking...Ya know? Curds and way...Just making sure you understood.

RedDragon

Reaction score
No worries...It took me a sec to get it too...I thought he might have spelled something wrong :smile: