Trying to find out which episode of TMS this is...

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was recently watching my old VHS copy of Beauty and the Beast, and at the end of the movie there was a "Muppet Moment" It was a short clip from the show and I really wanna know what episode it came from! Here is what happened

- Miss Piggy says something to Kermit about "I'll make a wonderful mother someday.." and kermit makes his gulp face, then miss piggy takes a whole lot of those ugly baby muppets into her dressing room. She says something to the babies like "sit down, relax, and SHUTUP!" and all the babies are all shocked.

Does anyone know what episode this is from, I have just purchased the 15DVD set of the TMS and wanna know if the ep is on DVD!

Thanks in advance

FozzieBear (Luke)

Animal

Reaction score
Hi! :smile:

This episode is with Victor Borge. Fozzie was going to look after the babies, but failed...so Miss Piggy took over!!!

Hope this helps,
Hans :halo: :halo: :halo:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
The episode is in season four if this helps. I have no clue of what number it is...It pays to have the "Jim Henson the Works" a great book.

-Sandee :smile:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 said:
The episode is in season four if this helps. I have no clue of what number it is...It pays to have the "Jim Henson the Works" a great book.

-Sandee :smile:
"The Works" doesn't list episode numbers. There's some reason the pictures are in that order- they were in the same order in "Of Muppets and Men"- but it's not number or taping order.

Incidentally, the Victor Borge episode is #77, in between Dyan Cannon and Linda Lavin.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole