Tuxedo Kermit

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know the exclusive tuxedo Kermit is now available for pre-order from Toys R Us on-line. The price is $14.99 plus shipping and ship date is listed as July.

MM-III

Reaction score
It just goes to show you how cool Ebgames is for only charging one dollar more than a regular figure. Now if only they would stop delaying the frickin' release dates!

gorry

Reaction score
well for a regular figure,yes.but since it's an exclusive it's higher valued,at least it's cheaper than the convention exclusives are online.:big_grin:

FER SURE

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it kinda weird that they are calling him the "Master of Ceremonies" Kermit?

Jara19

Reaction score
It's a little high but I really want the tux Kermit. Thanks for the info!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The reason that they are calling him "MC" Kermit is because initially, in the first sell sheet that TRU got that's what he was called. Technically it is called 25th Anniversary Kermit. Regarding the 14.99, that is, I THINK, because it is the on-line price. It isn't my impression that the version on the shelf at TRU will cost ANY more than the regular version. At least, that is the assumption I am operating under. Mike knows more than me about that...perhaps he will step in here and give the skinny...Mike?

Ken

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything firm from them on their SRP yet. I would assume that the in-store price would be around $10 (I'm pretty sure it will a buck or two more than the standard figure), but I just don't know for sure.

The TRU.com system operates separately from the regular TRU stores. Unlike EB, for example, where the online is just an extension of the regular business. KB is the same way. That's why you see the figures available at KBToys.com but will not see them in the KB retail stores.

Sorry to go semi-OT on you, but I think it helps clarify the systems a bit.

MH

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Well, I'm not that Mike...

But I suspect the price is also due to a low run. I'm betting that Tux Kermit is probably in the 12k-15k neighborhood, knowing how past exclusives of other lines have gone.

And there's no excuse not to pre-order - you can cancel an Amazon order right up to the day it ships, so if you find one first at the store, you simply cancel. Don't dilly dally and then start complaining three months from now because you missed out!

Michael
MWC