1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Abby Cadabby on the Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Hubert, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I don't think this has been mentioned here yet, that Abby Cadabby will be on the Wendy Williams Show tomorrow, March 1st, 2012.

She will be the 3rd Muppet to ever appear on the Wendy Williams Show the others being Miss Piggy and Elmo. Kevin Clash also appeared.
  2. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

I can't seem to find this online anywhere... :( For those who did see it, tell me what happend.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ha, I made this thread, but I didn't even end up watching it. It's kind of odd it's no where online yet. Can anyone actually confirm that she was there?
  4. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

She was there, I saw this behind-the-scences clip from that episode. She doesn't actually appear in the clip, but Wendy mentions that Abby customized a pair of heels for her at 1:39: