TV Alert: Cookie Monster and Elmo on The Queen Latifah Show Wednesday September 17, 2014

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cookie Monster and Elmo will be starring on The Queen Latifah Show this Wednesday September 17. Check local listings for times in your area. Sesame Street is celebrating the premiere of Season 45 this week on PBS.

Watch the show and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

If you saw this appearance, please like this thread and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! No comments here so far. I thought that appearance was good, especially the 1993 flashback. I guess people are just more pre-occupied with watching the new episodes this season.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked it. I laughed when Cookie got flour on his hand. I wonder how they'll clean that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
They probably have spare CM puppets. How often do you see him with the baker's hat. But thanks for posting. I thought I was the only one who saw that show.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing Cookie Monster eat the milk carton whole. It was very old school and reminiscent of the early 70's sketches with Ernie and Cookie Monster together.

It was great to see Queen Latifah recall her 1990's appearance so fondly. Her love for Sesame Street was extremely genuine.