1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: Kermit on Good Morning America Monday February 1, 2016

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Monday morning Good Morning America will interview Kermit the Frog in anticipation of the show's return on Tuesday February 2.

[​IMG]

If you saw Kermit on Good Morning America, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

DrGroverFan likes this.
  2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Oh darn it, I miss it. Any YouTube video of it?

3. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

It was pretty good. One of the things Kermit promised was more chickens, so that's good.

4. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I was there! If you look up Kermit's instagram photo, I'm wearing the black hat to right of his arm in one photo.

Phillip and JimAndFrank like this.
  5. MuppetSpot

Wow you are lucky to see Kermit.

MelissaY1 likes this.
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Oh, I missed that one too. Seems like :) is everywhere these days. It's hard to keep track of all these appearances.

7. MuppetSpot

Has it been uploaded to YouTube?

8. DrGroverFan

DrGroverFan Member

I saw that Miss Piggy was on "Live w/ Kelly and Michael" today also. New episode tonight of "The Muppets". I Love Tuesday nights! :super: