TV Alert: Muppets on CeeLo Green's Magic Moment Holiday Special November 30

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
it needs to get too youtube they lied they said the full thing would be on there
Patience please. I'm sure clips will be up tomorrow or sometime next week.

As for me I LOVED IT!!! I love Kermit & Piggy's little romantic moment when Cee Lo sang "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire"!!!! Although I had no idea their anniversary was on Nov 30. :stick_out_tongue: And yes I squealed!!! *no pun intended to Piggy* And the ending where they all sang "All I Need Is Love" was definitely the icing on the cake!!! Loved every min of it!!! It was a great week for Muppet apperances!!!

I'm sure next year we'll see even more!!! :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I thought it was great that besides AYNIL, they had Cee Lo sing to Kermit/Piggy earlier in the special...they didn't need to add an extra Muppet bit but the fact that they did was such a neat little treat! And yeah i also noticed the editing how a shot with Cee Lo with Snowths behind him would switch to a shot of a different Snowthless angle. I'm sure they had to tape the segment a couple times to have ample footage to make sure there weren't exposed Muppeteer shots and the like.

Hubert

Reaction score
Very mad that I completely forgot about this (you can scold me now). Sounds like it was a good appearance, hopefully a video will show up at some point.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Very mad that I completely forgot about this (you can scold me now). Sounds like it was a good appearance, hopefully a video will show up at some point.
If you have TV Guide Network their airing it again this evening at 4 eastern time I believe.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I saw it & it was great! (Also on NBC last night they showed a repeat of the the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting. So I saw CeeLo & The Muppets. I had missed it the first time)

Hubert

Reaction score
I feel like such an idiot...I somehow misread Pinky's post as 5 PM rather than 4. However, I figured this mistake out at seven minutes to 5, so I turned it on just at the very beginning of "All I Need is Love."

I liked their performance of the song, it was very nice. I loved how Kermit did a little bouncy hoppy thingy towards the beginning of the song especially.

Also, I noticed that there were credits for this which named the performers, however the network made these almost undreadable to display this promo. I tried to grab the names of the additional Muppet performers listed, and I saw Alice Dinnean and what I think was Peter Linz, but there were two others that I didn't catch. Did the enlarged credits air last night, and if so (or even if not), did anyone catch what those names were?