1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America November 17

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 16, 2011.

1. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

What an amazing day for Muppet fans!! I missed the show this morning but caught clips on Youtube. Totally awesome! MUPPET DOMINATION!!!

2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Muppetmusings didnt post my favorite scene, which was the "Kermit Cam" where he sees Piggy, Chef in the break room and Gonzo in an office. But yeah I love how Muppetmusing (thank you whoever you are!) has been posting virtually every clip from online.

3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

One of the best Muppet appearances I've seen in a while. Thanks for posting the behind the scenes look!

4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

That was so great!!

5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet Musings doesn't post anything anymore the last thing they posted was in September

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The blog made a new post the other day. Their YouTube channel uploads stuff regularly.

7. Muppet fan 123

Also Muppetfans.com hasn't been updated since before the summer, I used to like that website

8. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Yeah they do:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuppetMusings#g/u

They uploaded a ton of videos this past week, including yesterday.

9. Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim New Member

Loved it, great job by all, Kermit did a good job trying to keep the framing right at the end, Miss Piggy's voice is still not the greatest. wish I was there though!

10. Muppet fan 123

NO I said MuppetFans the website that had everything from the Muppet Mindset, Toughpigs, and MuppetCast all in one website so you don't have to go from website to website

11. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Whoops! I meant to quote you on this:

So my point still stands. Muppet Musings does update things.

12. Muppet fan 123

No problem... I didn't know this becuase I don't follow them on youtube. They should update their blog, though