1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America Tuesday November 27

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The Muppets are scheduled to appear on Good Morning America Tuesday morning (likely during the second hour of the show) between 8 am central, 9 am eastern.

A meet and greet with Muppets Kermit and Pepe and Muppeteers Steve Whitmire and Bill Barretta will be at the Manhattan Disney Store later Tuesday morning.

[​IMG]

If you saw the Muppets on Good Morning America, please "like" this message and share your thoughts on the appearance.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just saw Kermit & Piggy!!! Gonzo and Fozzie too!
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh stupid me! I forgot to set my DVR. :sigh:
  4. Pinkflower7783

Rizzo and the Swedish chef were just on too!!! Bork bork!!! Pepe had me cracking up! XD
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Did they preform? Or is it just who's there so far?
  6. Pinkflower7783

They performed "All I Need Is Love." Hopefully a clip will pop up later today as I wouldn't mind watching it again. :D Of course they didn't perform till like after 8:30.
  7. muppetlover123

if you have a hulu plus account they update full episodes of GMA i just checked and they update there shows at about 3 am so it will be on there tomorrow :)
  8. Pinkflower7783

I'll probably catch it on YouTube. Anyways...it was great seeing them after having not seen them in awhile. At least appearances wise. I thought it was great! Now time to get ready for "The Voice" tonight!! :)
  9. muppetlover123

cant wait cee lo is awesome singer and just awesome in general for singing with kermit
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pshh I'm jealous of him BECAUSE he gets to work with the Muppets. XD
  11. muppetlover123

same here.... same here :)
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Chef and Rizzo were on? That's awesome! Hopefully a video of this online will show up so I can see this appearance.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Yeah they were only on for a few seconds but still great seeing them!!
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, the more the merrier for the Muppets!
  15. Pinkflower7783

I don't have a DVR so I HAD to be up to watch them. But it as totally worth it! And now I'm gonna probably go back to bed. :p

Just wanna make clear Cee Lo himself wasn't on it was just the puppet of him.
  16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

17. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Drats, the ABC clips wont play for my location.
  18. Pinkflower7783

I was surprised when Kermit sang with Dolly Pardon but it was nice I liked it! And the chickens added a nice touch as well. I liked how she laughed a little when they popped up. :cluck:
  19. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I thought it was great. I loved Pepe fawning over Lara.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

I know! I kept trying to eat breakfast but couldn't cause I kept laughing. :o The best part was he had everyone else cracking up too. Lol