TV Alert: The Great Muppet Caper part of February's Hub Family Movie schedule

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I think that Piggy's fantasy would have been one of the best places to do some cutting if we have to. The scene drags on a bit and the end is the only part that is really crucial to the plot, so that would at least not be as shameful as cutting bits from some of the other songs.
If they would, I wish the Hub would cut a bit from Piggy's Fantasy in exchange for getting "Night Life" back, because I thought that was the number that got the most damage from the cuts. But I think it'd be too late now since they've shown it. Once a cut is made, a cut is made. :sympathy:

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't really follow the Hub's family movie schedule patterns and stuff...will GMC be shown again, or was this weekend the only time they're showing it as part of this programming?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I don't really follow the Hub's family movie schedule patterns and stuff...will GMC be shown again, or was this weekend the only time they're showing it as part of this programming?
I thought it said it was going to be showing again this Saturday on one of its commercials....I'll double check.

Hubert

Reaction score
Good, I'll definitely have to tune in if that's the case, I'm due to watch GMC again.

Hubert

Reaction score
Awesome, I can't wait to watch, even if I do throw a couple penguins in anger at the cuts...

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I am watching it now, and it's awesome so far! I was cracking up at the bathroom riot scene. I didn't know that this film had cuts in it, but that's because it's my first time watching this movie. But the only time I ever got angry at a cut was with qubo's version of VeggieTales-one episode cut out an important plot point just so they could play commercials telling kids to invent stuff and to eat healthy.
Also, with the logic that Muppet movies air every other month on The Hub, and considering what they did with Animaniacs after it's movie aired, do you think this means that they'll do the same show The Muppet Show on The Hub?

Hubert

Reaction score
Ack, I forgot about this until right now. I have it on right now, and Nicky Holliday is on with his dubbed voice! (Yes, I'm still on somewhat of a NH kick. :stick_out_tongue:)

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
This is what I get for watching the movie on The Hub right now.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
That was a great movie. I really loved the settings-so pretty! I really love the ending song to the film. It's in my head as I type this!