1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: The Muppets on QVC Sunday March 16

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. Phillip

Aren't near a TV? Watch the Muppets on QVC live...

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I still can't believe people actually watch QVC.

Drtooth, jvcarroll and dwayne1115 like this.
  4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I'll share my thoughts tomorrow when everything is on my DVR.

5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I gave up about 10 minutes ago. I couldn't take much more.

6. JonnyBMuppetMan

JonnyBMuppetMan Active Member

Too bad. You missed Link Hogthrob :p

... and no, I'm not kidding.

Nasubionna and galagr like this.
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Wow Link Hogthrob?!

9. Phillip

Here's a pic...

[​IMG]

DrDientes, LinkiePie<3 and jvcarroll like this.
  10. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Link is back, baby! Steve is doing fantastic with him!

Nasubionna likes this.
  11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Wow that is awesome!

12. TwoHeadedLlama

TwoHeadedLlama Active Member

Who else has been on?

13. Phillip

I've seen Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker, Sam the Eagle, Swedish Chef, Link Hogthrob, Constantine, Statler and Waldorf. I think that about covers it so far.

There's still several more hours to go...

14. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Bobo was also on just about 15 minutes ago. And Big Mean Carl was seen too, but much earlier in the show.

15. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Well, I saw the regulars, the ones I'd expect to see at 12pm like Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, and Pepe, and the ones I didn't really expect like Bunsen, Beaker, and OH MY GOD LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one I didn't expect at all, but loved it. Also on the show before 12, one of the guys had a Kermit t-shirt on, and the MMW trailer was playing on a Del computer. So I waited and I saw absolutely NO MUPPETS. Then that show ended and Statler & Waldorf said the best part of the QVC show was when it was over and I said, "I totally agree". Then with the new show Kermit, Piggy, Pepe, and Gonzo appeared and I was happy, also did you know Pepe's favorite villian is Tim Curry from MTI? Then the muppets left and the women started talking about whatever and I changed the channel. My advice is to tune in at the start of every new show and you'll most likely see the muppets, because that's what I'm doing.

16. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

NO! I missed that stuff.

17. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

I'm having to watch it one the web buts its great so far seeing Big Mean Carl and Link where quite splendid surprises. Happy seeing Rizzo nice to see him appearing in this wonder if any other Muppets will appear in this like Rowlf, Walter, Scooter or the Swedish Chef guess I will to keep watching to find out.

Edit: Zoot just appeared that's is pretty cool.

18. Swedish Chef (in a few segments) & Rowlf (in a speechless piano-playing bit) made appearances in the first two hours, and Zoot has shown up twice (I think it may have been the same clip both time) playing transition music.

19. TwoHeadedLlama

TwoHeadedLlama Active Member

I looked away for a half a sec, looked back, and caught I think two frames of zoot >.<

20. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Aw shame I missed Rowlf and the Chef but still this is very fun Disney are doing fantastic things to promote this movie.