TV Guide: 10 Most Memorable Daytime TV Moments

CookieFan

Reaction score
In this week's TV Guide they had their 10 Most Memorable Daytime TV Moments.

One of them was (of course) Goodbye, Mr. Hooper.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You're too curious. I'm going to change your name to George.

Hi, George.

radionate

Reaction score
We like to call him Sasquatch, Noodlehead, or stupid. But George could work too.

I'm betting that some of the other 9 moments were (of course) Luke and Laura's wedding on General Hospital, and maybe Phil Donahue interviewing Marlo Thomas for the first time (that's when they fell in love. Love at first sight). I'm sure the attack on the world trade center would fall under that catagory too, since nearly every person woke up that day to the news on the TV.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm thinkin' this is strictly programmin' stuff, no news.

Course, it'd be easier to tell if someone would FILL US IN! lol

:big_grin:

CookieFan

Reaction score
They weren't in any particular order, but here are the other 9

*WE DO! WE DO! (Luke & Laura on General Hospital getting married.)
*TUCK ME IN (Kay on The Young and the Restless gets a face lift and they used footage from the actress's actual surgery.)
*HURRICANE ERICA (All My Children introduces the character Erica Kane (played by Susan Lucci))
*HEART TO HEART (The death of the kid on General Hospital where they then gave her heart to her dying cousin)
*THAT GIRL! (Phil Donahue in a skirt)
*MARLENA IS ALIVE (some plot twist on Days of Our Lives)
*WANTON WOMAN (Reva on Guiding Light strips and proclaims herself the "**** of Springfield")
*WAGONS, HO! (Oprah Winfrey showing off 67 pounds of fat in a wagon equal to the amount of weight she lost)
*BOOB TUBE (That contestant on The Price Is Right who, erm, comes out of her top)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok here are our own Role Play instruction

Mine and Aaron Likes Rowlf. Ok Here you go we need some role play characters. We need as many as we need. So who ever wants to play who is fine with us. I just want to tell you I'm Kermit ok. Now I thought we could have eaither up to 5 character at a time. And I thought if ya'll on this thread could help out in our game that me and friend going to play. I would let eveyone on this thread when it would happen. And if you don't want to play thats fine. Just please email me if you don't or which characters you would be playing. E-MAIL MUPPETKYLE@MSN.COM