TV show about SESAME STREET fans

cbennett

Reaction score
Hi folks,

My name is Chris and I'm coordinating a brand new TV series about the world's top television fans. I'm looking for SESAME STREET fans and I’d like to know if you would like to participate in our show.

Here's a little about our show FANATICAL:

It's a documentary style program about the culture of fandom. Each episode will focus on a different program - everything from Twin Peaks to Batman, A-Team, and CHIPs - and will feature 2-3 fans of the program from Canada and the US. We're looking to explore the program through the eyes of the fans with big collections: memorabilia, autographs, books, etc. and that know the show really well: quotes, trivia, etc.

The show is looking to explore why certain people collect, why they love the show, how collecting/the show makes them feel, the social impact of the program, what their friends and family think, and the culture of fandom (different shows express their fandom differently: Sex & the City fans vs. Star Trek fans).

The show will air in Canada on a brand new network devoted to airing re-runs of classic TV shows.

Please contact me directly if you'd like to participate. We are filming all over North America and have already shot episodes on Batman, Dukes of Hazard, I Love Lucy, Flinstones, Star Trek, and Gilligan's Island. We're still looking for all types of fans!!!

Thanks,

Chris

Fanatical Production Inc. is a subsidiary of Peace Point Entertainment Group, Toronto-based award-winning independent producer of cutting-edge television content for the worldwide market. To date, the company has produced over 200 hours of television content with distribution in over 25 international markets.

Production Coordinator
Peace Point Entertainment Group
416-365-7734 ext.209
Fax 416-365-7739