Twitter Question

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Okay, Twitter newbie here (*dodges random object*). I'm writing a blog right now, and I was wondering, how do you 'tag' somebody with your blog? Is it done the usual Twitter way (i.e. post your blog link on Twitter with the "#username")? Also, is there a way to tag somebody directly from blogspot without the use of Twitter?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, what was the point of getting yourself a Twitter anyway? It's pretty pointless, man.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Dude, what was the point of getting yourself a Twitter anyway? It's pretty pointless, man.
I agree 100%. Unfortunately, I'm required to as part of a class I'm taking. You see, as we have so many people in my class, my professor thought it would be a great(?) idea to use twitter as a means of class participation.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I am so glad my school has its own chat/communication system, so there is no need for doing that. Also, isn't it usually against policy?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
No idea. I'm really just going along with it so I don't fail. The whole concept is screwy, if you ask me.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
when in doubt, google it :stick_out_tongue:

Still, twitter? doesn't seem practical considering the character limit

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Google isn't being extremely helpful today. No matter how many times I change my words around, I can never seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Oh well, that's the inter-web for ya. Might as well keep trying.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Alright, I figured out after about an hour of trial and error. Now I don't have to waste three hours of my life tomorrow taking a course on posting a blog to Twitter.